**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Global Node Wars is not hitting the mark...Selective Global Node per BG Wars might.

ok. so i'd like to keep this simple. i like what they did but probably took a lot by surprise with this. This will give other alliances a chance at top rewards in war.

But kabam has to be more creative than what they did. simply neutering efficient champs will really piss people off.

i do suggest a bigger scale competition. have themed BG wars (differing global buffs per battlegroup of war). kabam limits the themes to 2-3 selections. say...one selection neuters bleed, the other doesn't but has another gimick. Alliances have options for each BG as to which theme they can participate in. they will contribute pts towards this theme of war where they will rank among those that participated in it. having all BGs into one theme selection contributes more pts toward their own ranking there. participating in all theme selections gives them access to all the rewards in both selections but kills their chance in being at the top spot.

That is the gist of my idea...kabam and mcoc community comment away....

Comments

• Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Additonal:
    war tiers and their multipliers are independent of the selections and should remain as a single metric to the alliance.

If an alliance won BG wars, it should reflect in the war tier even if it is in a theme selection they are not participating in yet. this gives a chance to play catch up. And shifts the alliances to target having more BG wins. This also is flexible to those alliances that only have 1-2 BGs.

Basically, alliances will have a chance to play their pace but keep being competitive.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Thought you were going somewhere else at first. Thought you were going to say each BG within a war would have a different theme. BG1 bleed immune, BG2 no armor break, etc... The alliance could then rearrange the people in their BGs to put them where appropriate.