**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus or Hyperion

To 5/50. Both dumped.

Corvus or Hyperion 97 votes

Corvus
49% 48 votes
Hyperion
50% 49 votes

Comments

• Options
    Both will eventually go to 5/50 unless you are swarming with great five star cosmics. It’s a matter of preference

Many top tier players rate Corvus the best attacker in the game - but he will need to complete missions which can be annoying and/or challenging st times. Hyperion is easier to master and use. You can’t go wrong with either choice. I plan to take both to 5/50 unless I get a five star of either
  • Options
    Rana1988Rana1988 Posts: 23
    Thanks StarlordisWicked. This is my 4th 5/50. That's why I'm confused. And I don't have any cosmic 5/50 champ. I also have plan to take both 5/50 but I don't know which one to take first.
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    I'd understand why Corvus would be dumped, but Hyperion is a good looking guy, no reason for that.

I'm just joking.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I understand why people love Corvus but he needs his missions which seems difficult for my path in war. A R5 5* can do crazy damage especially with boosts. A R5 4* is no Joke either once you get a couple missions done. At your place in the game I'd recommend Hyperion first. He's always great and his damage is extremely good and hes poision immune. He will add depth to your roster that Corvus won't. Corvus is definitely worth ranking up but I'd say rank him next.
  • Options
    Thanks @Whathappened for advice.
  • Options
    Thanks everybody for pull. My first choice was Corvus but now I will go for Hyperion. And thanks again everyone for help me
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    I would say both, but Corvus is the newest. Hyperion is also a staple for me. Both eventually would be my suggestion.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Hype imo due to his furies, regen. cosmos charges, and etc.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus is bleed damage immune while Hyperion is poison immune. Corvus ends fights faster from the beginning while Hyperion ramps up quickly. Take your pick.
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Rana1988 wrote: »
    To 5/50. Both dumped.

Dumped... Lmao

The ‘m’ is silent