Amped up female boost is not working in attack

So, we finally had a defence to attack in last war and i took psylocke and storm in... the damage they did was exactly the same as without the new global boosts ...

The boost just ain’t working in attack or was that supposed to be a defensive boost?

Comments

  • Boost isn't until season starts.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Boost isn't until season starts.

    It is on ... read the global nodes if u r in tier 5 or above ..
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    I think they did say that they will start it few days before the actual season so as to test it. Looks like one of the many uncooked dishes dished out as most of the times. My team is not warring at the moment so wouldn't know myself.
  • Would you be able to tell us what tier your alliance is currently in? You can send a direct message if that is easier.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 8,466 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I think they did say that they will start it few days before the actual season so as to test it. Looks like one of the many uncooked dishes dished out as most of the times. My team is not warring at the moment so wouldn't know myself.

    No, they never said that. It's on for the 2 weeks before season and 4 weeks during the season.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Would you be able to tell us what tier your alliance is currently in? You can send a direct message if that is easier.

    Its tier 2. Around 2800 rating
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I think they did say that they will start it few days before the actual season so as to test it. Looks like one of the many uncooked dishes dished out as most of the times. My team is not warring at the moment so wouldn't know myself.

    No, they never said that. It's on for the 2 weeks before season and 4 weeks during the season.

    That's exactly what I said right? That they said they will start it few days before actual season (aka 2 weeks)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 8,466 ★★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I think they did say that they will start it few days before the actual season so as to test it. Looks like one of the many uncooked dishes dished out as most of the times. My team is not warring at the moment so wouldn't know myself.

    No, they never said that. It's on for the 2 weeks before season and 4 weeks during the season.

    That's exactly what I said right? That they said they will start it few days before actual season (aka 2 weeks)

    @Anurag1606 few days=2-3 days. 2 weeks is way longer than would encompass a "few days" so no its not what you said.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I think they did say that they will start it few days before the actual season so as to test it. Looks like one of the many uncooked dishes dished out as most of the times. My team is not warring at the moment so wouldn't know myself.

    No, they never said that. It's on for the 2 weeks before season and 4 weeks during the season.

    That's exactly what I said right? That they said they will start it few days before actual season (aka 2 weeks)

    @Anurag1606 few days=2-3 days. 2 weeks is way longer than would encompass a "few days" so no its not what you said.

    Actually I really meant the same. The idea was to convey that the node was going to come before season. Someone said that the boost isn't coming before season. So please stop quoting me and instead shower your knowledge onto those who didn't know that. That would be appreciated.
Sign In or Register to comment.