**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6?!?!

When? Where? How? Why? Who?... I'm anxious for this tbh, as I'm sure the rest of you are.... thoughts? (serious responses people; #MeaningNoNegativeResponses) Will 7* champions appear in this? Will there be a 6* fully formed crystal at the end?... #AndGo

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    When? Where? How? Why? Who?... I'm anxious for this tbh, as I'm sure the rest of you are.... thoughts? (serious responses people; #MeaningNoNegativeResponses) Will 7* champions appear in this? Will there be a 6* fully formed crystal at the end?... #AndGo

Don't worry. When it comes out, I'm pretty sure someone will tell you.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    excited
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Guys stop tagging everything as spam. It's general discussion and that's what he's trying to have.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Except this is the 4th(?) thread about this topic we had in the last 2 weeks, so would have been more useful(and non-spammy) to search the forum and found the other threads, especially the one where the latest info about act 6 was updated yesterday.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    Act 6 is the very final story mode when it come you can guarantee it will be hard. I'm excited to see the contest champion and Aegon enter the realm for this. Possibly could even been the end of mcoc together and maybe the start of mcoc2?? Who knows?? We will have to wait and see when they drop it next year
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    LiamS1990 wrote: »
    Act 6 is the very final story mode when it come you can guarantee it will be hard. I'm excited to see the contest champion and Aegon enter the realm for this. Possibly could even been the end of mcoc together and maybe the start of mcoc2?? Who knows?? We will have to wait and see when they drop it next year

Completely wrong btw.
    alaq29dhqbmk.jpg
  • Thanks you guys; for those that commented positively. #AgainNotAlwaysOnHere (for those that answer negatively lol)... what's up with flags? lol #Wow
  • How nice of kabam to tell some people and not the community as a whole @Kabam Miike
  • Think we’re all “ mushrooms” here
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Red_barron wrote: »
    How nice of kabam to tell some people and not the community as a whole @Kabam Miike

what?????
    that was a public article.
    available for all to see.
    hense told to everybody in the entire world.
    or even outside the world if you can still get a wifi signal.
    so yeah the community as a whole can easily get this information.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I want Act 6 like Symbiote Difficulty
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Woah easy, little early to be thinking about 7* champions. Can't even take 6* champs to rank 3 yet.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    7 stars? I am saving my resources for the 8 stars
  • CapWW2 wrote: »

#ForwardThinking

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

8 stars I'm saving my resources for 191819729275291037172639261037283974635294 star champions
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Cool, another Act 6 post.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

8 stars I'm saving my resources for 191819729275291037172639261037283974635294 star champions

What resources have you gotten so far? I've saved up 35 tier 90 alpha catalysts, 50 tier 85 basic catalysts and 60 tier 70 class cats
    I've already awakened my 15* superman
  • Aegon
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    I've already awakened my 15* superman

I can easily solo him with my 3* batman