**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Champion Improvement Suggestions [edited by Mod for clarity]

Comments

• YawnYawn Posts: 22
    Yup, I also pulled him and it’s such a waste of a 6 star. I’ll literally take any change.
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Yawn wrote: »
    I have to say, this is the most reasonable improvement I’ve seen so far. It wouldn’t make him a god but it would make him usable. It also doesn’t stray far from the way he was designed to operate. Good post.
    science22 wrote: »
    Suel wrote: »
    Jane foster is the worst

Why is she bad.. She can do some reasonable damage with some not so bad staggers and stuns. But, at least she's better than IF. :/

IF desperately needs a buff...

Character Update: Iron Fist

What I Dislike: Everything... Iron Fist is weak. Despite his armor break, his hits are fairly weak, and he needs something more to actually make him a usable character.

Suggested Improvements: Iron fist needs a whole lot of love when it comes time for an update. He should be one of the top armor break champs in the game, yet he is severely lacking in this area.

First, make his sig part of his regular abilities. Iron Fist should be able to stack armor breaks without needing the dupe.

Second, add the ability for IF to Armor Shatter. Perhaps after IF has stacked 5 armor breaks, preforming a heavy attack will armor shatter the opponent for 5-10 seconds.

sp1 (update): Make this special attack refresh all armor breaks and armor shatters.

New Sig ability: When an opponent is suffering from armor shatter, Iron Fist strikes will killer accuracy hitting guaranteed critical hits with a 1000 critical damage increase. (Much like Thor Jane).

None of these abilities give IF insane utility, but they would significantly help his damage output.

I really want some love for my 6* IF :smiley:

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yup, I also pulled him and it’s such a waste of a 6 star. I’ll literally take any change.
    I have to say, this is the most reasonable improvement I’ve seen so far. It wouldn’t make him a god but it would make him usable. It also doesn’t stray far from the way he was designed to operate. Good post.
    science22 wrote: »
    Suel wrote: »
    Jane foster is the worst

Why is she bad.. She can do some reasonable damage with some not so bad staggers and stuns. But, at least she's better than IF. :/

IF desperately needs a buff...

Character Update: Iron Fist

What I Dislike: Everything... Iron Fist is weak. Despite his armor break, his hits are fairly weak, and he needs something more to actually make him a usable character.

Suggested Improvements: Iron fist needs a whole lot of love when it comes time for an update. He should be one of the top armor break champs in the game, yet he is severely lacking in this area.

First, make his sig part of his regular abilities. Iron Fist should be able to stack armor breaks without needing the dupe.

Second, add the ability for IF to Armor Shatter. Perhaps after IF has stacked 5 armor breaks, preforming a heavy attack will armor shatter the opponent for 5-10 seconds.

sp1 (update): Make this special attack refresh all armor breaks and armor shatters.

New Sig ability: When an opponent is suffering from armor shatter, Iron Fist strikes will killer accuracy hitting guaranteed critical hits with a 1000 critical damage increase. (Much like Thor Jane).

None of these abilities give IF insane utility, but they would significantly help his damage output.

I really want some love for my 6* IF :smiley:

I am also lucky enough to have pulled 6* DPX, so I made some suggested improvements to him also a little ways up in this thread. To be honest, they really don't need to make big changes to either of these champs... Just a few tweaks like what I suggested for IF and they would be 1000 times more useful.
  • I feel like falcon (probably the worst skill champion) needs to be buffed! he has like 0 utility. a few more abilities would do him good, like if he had more debuffs or just buffs he would be way more useful!
    Please listen to this kabam!

-JustKaifieHD
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    03eoq0g3nr8l.png

Punisher 2099 :

Special 1: Excessive Force – A vicious pistol whip followed by a barrage of hot lead shows why Jake still relies on good old fashioned gun-powder.

Punisher 2099 momentarily switches his battery into Overcharge mode, gaining 20% charge over 5 seconds.

5% of the Battery is drained to to Bleed the opponent

Nano-Tech – Automatic Effects
    Opponent activates a Regeneration Buff – 15% of the Battery is drained to infect the opponent with nano-inhibitors and Heal Block them for 10 seconds. This Debuff automatically reapplies itself if a Regeneration Buff is still active when it expires.
    Punisher 2099 drops below 25% and 50% Health – the Battery is drained entirely, allowing Punisher 2099 to Regenerate 40.8 Health over 15 seconds for each percent drained.

Punisher 2099 lands a Heavy Attack – 10% of the Battery is drained to Stun the opponent for 1.5 seconds.

Increases he's Base State

When Punisher will get Ko By A Sp or basic attack

Punsher gain a buff That Pervert him from dieing for a Short a time ( Like OG Punisher Sig Ability )
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    angela - i hate her duped ability, useless it literally dies nothing for her especially if you're using her on offense

when shes duped: her sword becomes sharpened and now has a 25% chance to cause bleed on every hit dealing 100-150% damage lasting 3-5 seconds.

i think this reasonable because her specials do literally trash damage they suck as well
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    angela - i hate her duped ability, useless it literally dies nothing for her especially if you're using her on offense

when shes duped: her sword becomes sharpened and now has a 25% chance to cause bleed on every hit dealing 100-150% damage lasting 3-5 seconds.

i think this reasonable because her specials do literally trash damage they suck as well

Agreed
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Agreed

i first thought she was bugged because when you have 3 stacks of fury her specials still hit so low like it looks like they do no damage, so atleast they can do is add bleed make it passive
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Agreed

i first thought she was bugged because when you have 3 stacks of fury her specials still hit so low like it looks like they do no damage, so atleast they can do is add bleed make it passive

Yeah
    One Thing More For RedSkull:

Part of Sig ability: Power Sap
    When near an opponent under a shock debuff, gain x% power per second per shock debuff on the opponent, additionally, if the shock debuffs are 10 or more, Red Skull gains a passive power gain and fury
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Champion- Deadpool (X-Force)

Why I don't like him- Gimped health, Gimped attack and no utility whatsoever.

What I would change:

* +10% attack against skill champions
    * taunt ability- Deadpool's trash talk increases the opponents chance of activating a special attack by 50%
    * SP1 has a chance to stun
    * SP2 inflicts heal block and bleed (armor breaks bleed immune champs for 12-15 seconds)
    * SP3- buff the bleed damage
    * I would add an ability where for opponents his size or smaller, he has an 5-10% chance to instantly knock them out with a sp3. ( This occurs when they are below 10-20% health)
    * Deadpool gains power in desperate situations, the following count as desperate situations...
    1. When he is below 30% health
    2.Whenever the opponent is under a power gain buff
    3. When he notices that his AA is being reduced
    This causes him to gain 1 bar of power.

I honestly don't know what to do with his sig ability.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Champion- Deadpool (X-Force)

Why I don't like him- Gimped health, Gimped attack and no utility whatsoever.

What I would change:

* +10% attack against skill champions
    * taunt ability- Deadpool's trash talk increases the opponents chance of activating a special attack by 50%
    * SP1 has a chance to stun
    * SP2 inflicts heal block and bleed (armor breaks bleed immune champs for 12-15 seconds)
    * SP3- buff the bleed damage
    * I would add an ability where for opponents his size or smaller, he has an 5-10% chance to instantly knock them out with a sp3. ( This occurs when they are below 10-20% health)
    * Deadpool gains power in desperate situations, the following count as desperate situations...
    1. When he is below 30% health
    2.Whenever the opponent is under a power gain buff
    3. When he notices that his AA is being reduced
    This causes him to gain 1 bar of power.

I honestly don't know what to do with his sig ability.

I had a few ideas for a DPX on the previous page. For his sig ability I think they should just change it so you can stack bleeds from his dodendum poke ability. On top of that I think they should make it so DPX causes critical bleed when he uses a special against bleeding opponents. This would give his sig ability some real importance as it would make it much easier to cause the critical bleed. Just a few small tweaks to this champion would make him an awesome champion.
    Buff him
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Champion Changed: Rhino
    Ability Added: Charged Up

Rhino could build up Charges when blocking and when dashing forward. All Charges could provide additional Buffs on Rhino's Special Attacks like Unblockable, Auto Block, Resistance Buffs (immune to certain effects for a short period). Also when Charging at the Opponent, he is Unstoppable for a short period and deals major damage.

Why I think this needs adding:

Rhino travels at Superhuman Speed so his Charging should be closer to the Comics version, his anatomy is made up of Gamma Radiation and should be inflicting some of the exertion when charging his block when they are near to him.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,248 ★★★★★
    Electro should definitely be reworked. If you use him offensively, pretty much all his abilities get less useful as you get more skilled. He's a glass cannon with zero utility, whose current design actively punishes effective gameplay:

1 - Electro's most notable ability is to electrocute on contact, like a Thorns node. So if you're a more advanced player, good at not getting hit, it achieves nothing. If you effectively block your opponents attacks, they take less damage than if they actually hit you, which doesn't really make sense.
    2 - If you successfully bait out your opponent's Special Attacks, it reduces the critical rate bonus you get from Electro's Signature ability.
    3 - His Sig is increasingly weak thanks to Diminishing Returns; and since nothing special happens when he gets a critical hit, just gives you a small damage increase at the cost of not using specials.

#LetsSuperchargeElectro

Static shock rework:
    - When struck, Electro inflicts Shock damage equal to 10% of his Attack.
    - When he successfully blocks an attack, Electro inflicts Shock damage equal to 20% of his Attack. This rises to 40% on a well-timed block.

New Signature:
    Whenever Electro strikes with a critical hit, he has up to a 40% chance to inflict shock causing damage equal to 75% of his Attack over four seconds (This may sound overpowered; but actually just means that Electro inflicts Shock the way that characters like Black Panther inflict bleed).

New passive effects:
    - Electro does not suffer any damage from Static shock or from Shock debuffs, instead gaining power proportionate to the damage they would have inflicted.
    - Electro's heavy attack inflicts Shock damage rather than physical.
    - Whenever Electro stuns an opponent, he also inflicts a shock debuff of equal duration causing 33% of his attack damage per second for the duration of the stun. This applies both to his Special attacks, and use of the Parry mastery or node-related Stun effects.

Metal Opponents
    Against Metal opponents, Electro's shock-based Damage (Heavy attacks, Special attacks, static shock and shock debuffs) and his Ability Accuracy all increase by 15%.

Now there's a champ whose 5* crystal might be worth buying!
    edited October 2018
    Just got this response in another thread; which has led me here:

7a5zsofae81d.jpg

Oh well.
    qgkcf5gciyla.gif
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for redirecting me, Porthos.

My case is that Electro should definitely be reworked. If you use him offensively, pretty much all his abilities get less useful as you get more skilled. He's a glass cannon with zero utility, whose current design actively punishes effective gameplay:

1 - Electro's most notable ability is to electrocute on contact, like a Thorns node. So if you're a more advanced player, good at not getting hit, it achieves nothing. If you effectively block your opponents attacks, they take less damage than if they actually hit you, which doesn't really make sense.
    2 - If you successfully bait out your opponent's Special Attacks, it reduces the critical rate bonus you get from Electro's Signature ability.
    3 - His Sig is increasingly weak thanks to Diminishing Returns; and since nothing special happens when he gets a critical hit, just gives you a small damage increase at the cost of not using specials.

#LetsSuperchargeElectro

Static shock rework:
    - When struck, Electro inflicts Shock damage equal to 10% of his Attack.
    - When he successfully blocks an attack, Electro inflicts Shock damage equal to 20% of his Attack. This rises to 40% on a well-timed block.

New Signature:
    Whenever Electro strikes with a critical hit, he has up to a 40% chance to inflict shock causing damage equal to 75% of his Attack over four seconds (This may sound overpowered; but actually just means that Electro inflicts Shock the way that characters like Black Panther inflict bleed).

New passive effects:
    - Electro does not suffer any damage from Static shock or from Shock debuffs, instead gaining power proportionate to the damage they would have inflicted.
    - Electro's heavy attack inflicts Shock damage rather than physical.
    - Whenever Electro stuns an opponent, he also inflicts a shock debuff of equal duration causing 33% of his attack damage per second for the duration of the stun. This applies both to his Special attacks, and use of the Parry mastery or node-related Stun effects.

Metal Opponents
    Against Metal opponents, Electro's shock-based Damage (Heavy attacks, Special attacks, static shock and shock debuffs) and his Ability Accuracy all increase by 15%.

Now there's a champ whose 5* crystal might be worth buying!
    edited October 2018
    Here's my version of DPX, for @Werewrym and @A_Noob_Is1; aiming to give him just a few canon-friendly tricks without making him overpowered.

No reskin required, although I'd want to give him full-time swords like Drax. Still no regeneration though - he didn't have regeneration during his X-Force phase...

Signature: When he either starts a fight or drops below 30% health, Deadpool has a 100% chance to gain short-lived Power Gain, Fury and Cruelty passives. These grant up to +75% Attack, +150% Critical damage and +60% Power Gain over four seconds. This ability is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction.

Passive: When he either starts a fight or drops below 30% health, Deadpool has a 100% chance to gain a short-lived Power Gain passive. This grants +33% Power Gain over four seconds. This ability is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction. This passive ability is superceded by his Awakened ability.

Passive: Deadpool's chaotic fighting style and thought processes make him difficult to fight, granting the following benefits:
    - He reduces opponent's Autoblock and Evade chances by 50%.
    - Opponents who accrue benefits from the Combo meter do so at half their usual rate.
    - Sentinel gains analysis charges as though DPX were a Cosmic champion.
    - DPX is immune to Taskmaster's Exploit Weakness ability.

Attacks: Deadpool's heavy attack, SP2, first medium and first two light attacks are katana strikes.

Katana strikes have +125 critical rating, and have a 20% chance to inflict bleed for xxx damage over the seconds. Bleed potency and duration is increased by 25% when inflicted by critical hits.

SP1 - 75% chance to inflict 25% Weakness for eight seconds. Female and robotic characters are immune to this effect.
    SP2 - This effect has triple the usual bonuses of standard Katana strikes (i.e. +750 critical rating, and a 60% chance to inflict bleed).
    SP3 - Deadpool takes a sneaky shot at his opponent, bypassing 75% of their Physical Resistance and Armour. 100% chance to inflict bleed for XXX damage over five seconds.

Sounds like he might be a bit more fun?
    edited October 2018

Unfortunately, I can't promise that any of the ideas put forward in this thread will be implemented in a future update but feedback like this is really welcomed by our Game Team. Ultimately, we want you guys to enjoy playing the game as much as possible and a discussion like this one can be really helpful in allowing us to identify specific Champions that you're unhappy with and what exactly you don't like about them so we can consider making the changes you want to see.

I like what you've done here, Porthos; and thanks for taking an interest. Since you've kind of made this a semi-official thread, any chance you can sticky it to the top of the Suggestions thread page?

BTW, sorry for the accidental double-posting above. Can you delete one of my Electro comments, please?
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited October 2018
    Miles Morales - I would love adding powersting (no stun at end) to his venomblasts. And also add taunt when he is idle. Just having passive evade charges for every special along with powersting would make his playstyle interesting, adding taunt increases his use offensively.

Spider Gwen - I'd like to add some utility to gwen. I would like to add this type of passive buff to her when she uses her L1. She enters a state that has increased evasion and precise attacks. During this state whenever she evades or uses dex on basic attacks and the last hit of a special she automatically performs a medium dash attack counter that can be used into a normal combo. During this state, she gains true strike, X% ability reduction on hit, reduced enemy power gain on every hit and an increase in her dmg output as long as she is hitting the opponent - can be increased chances to armor break for every hit and/or stack of armor break inflicted or a simple +atk on every hit within that state she is in (like of SL and BW's sig but with a time limit that resets the sig's counter after. She can still take hits during this time and not lose her atk counter.). I'll let you decide if you would want this as a spammable ability but make the duration short enough or make this her L2 if you want to make the "buffs" really good (make the current L2 into the L1). Nice way to take advantage of this kind of buff on L2 is to use it when nearly filling 3 bars, use dex-combo-L1(has chance to stun)-combo.

this will probably make them interesting to use offensively. and add some defense value for miles. the offense abilities can probably be added via synergy.
    What are your thoughts on iron fist and how would you improve him, I’ve really enjoyed ur character reworks... thanks for sharing
    Here's my version of DPX, for @Werewrym and @A_Noob_Is1; aiming to give him just a few canon-friendly tricks without making him overpowered.

No reskin required, although I'd want to give him full-time swords like Drax. Still no regeneration though - he didn't have regeneration during his X-Force phase...

Signature: When he either starts a fight or drops below 30% health, Deadpool has a 100% chance to gain short-lived Power Gain, Fury and Cruelty passives. These grant up to +75% Attack, +150% Critical damage and +60% Power Gain over four seconds. This ability is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction.

Passive: When he either starts a fight or drops below 30% health, Deadpool has a 100% chance to gain a short-lived Power Gain passive. This grants +33% Power Gain over four seconds. This ability is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction. This passive ability is superceded by his Awakened ability.

Passive: Deadpool's chaotic fighting style and thought processes make him difficult to fight, granting the following benefits:
    - Opponents who accrue benefits from the Combo meter do so at half their usual rate.

Attacks: Deadpool's heavy attack, SP2, first medium and first two light attacks are katana strikes.

Katana strikes have +125 critical rating, and have a 20% chance to inflict bleed for xxx damage over the seconds. Bleed potency and duration is increased by 25% when inflicted by critical hits.

SP1 - 75% chance to inflict 25% Weakness for eight seconds. Female and robotic characters are immune to this effect.
    SP2 - This effect has triple the usual bonuses of standard Katana strikes (i.e. +750 critical rating, and a 60% chance to inflict bleed).
    SP3 - Deadpool takes a sneaky shot at his opponent, bypassing 75% of their Physical Resistance and Armour. 100% chance to inflict bleed for XXX damage over five seconds.

edited October 2018
    What are your thoughts on iron fist and how would you improve him, I’ve really enjoyed ur character reworks... thanks for sharing

My pleasure. Had a think about it over the day. Iron First clearly needs worked on. He's already a meme-tier champion; but for the sake of explaining: He's a glass cannon whose ability to do good damage has been severely compromised by Diminishing Returns, and Champion Rating post-12.0. He's also glassier than almost any other champion, being one of only two champions with a zero armour rating and low health. This makes him very easy to defeat despite supposedly being one of the best martial artists in the Marvel Universe.

Also, Kabam came up with a cool animation for drawing energy into your fist, and inexplicably gave it to Mordo instead of buffing IF.

So, let's give him some cool martial arts skills and Chi-based abilities:

Iron Fist (reborn)

Holding Heavy Attack(animation): borrow Mordo's animation drawing yellow energy into the fist; change Mordo's animation to blue or purple instead.

Holding Heavy (effect): Rapidly accumulate Cruelty passive effects; max five stacks, lasting for five seconds. Gathering his Chi in this way also enables Iron Fist to cleanse himself of any Poison, Fatigue, Exhaustion or Weakness effects at a rate of one debuff/tick.

Critical hits: 40% chance to Armour Break (-350 Armour), plus 5% flat chance per Cruelty passive. These armour break effects stack, last seven seconds, and opponents gain 10% less Power per armour break active on them.

Defenses: Iron Fist still wears no armour, but his base Block proficiency is on a par with Daredevil, and he has a Perfect Block rating of 15%.

Well-timed block: Iron Fist gains a defensive Counterpunch counter that persists for two seconds; and enables him to become unstoppable for 0.75 seconds if he is attacked before it expires. Cooldown: ten seconds.

Signature ability: Iron Fist begins to focus on his defenses as his health falls: Block proficiency rises by up to +2500 based on lost health. Also, the cooldown on his Counterpunch ability is reduced by up to 60% (with Sig level, not with falling health)

Special attacks: All Special Attacks refresh any Cruelty effects. Any armour break inflicted by SP1 or SP2 has +50% duration.
    SP1: Bonus critical rating of +750
    SP2: Bonus critical rating of +1500.
    SP3: 100% chance to Armour Break (1000 for nine seconds), plus 75% chance to Stun the opponent for three seconds.

Ah man this is awesome, I’d really like to see some of these changes out in play... especially because it stays true to his character design of crit and armor break, thanks!!

My pleasure. Had a think about it over the day. Iron First clearly needs worked on. He's already a meme-tier champion; but for the sake of explaining: He's a glass cannon whose ability to do good damage has been severely compromised by Diminishing Returns, and Champion Rating post-12.0. He's also glassier than almost any other champion, being one of only two champions with a zero armour rating and low health. This makes him very easy to defeat despite supposedly being one of the best martial artists in the Marvel Universe.

Also, Kabam came up with a cool animation for drawing energy into your fist, and inexplicably gave it to Mordo instead of buffing IF.

So, let's give him some cool martial arts skills and Chi-based abilities:

Iron Fist (reborn)

Holding Heavy Attack(animation): borrow Mordo's animation drawing yellow energy into the fist; change Mordo's animation to blue or purple instead.

Holding Heavy (effect): Rapidly accumulate Cruelty passive effects; max five stacks, lasting for five seconds. Gathering his Chi in this way also enables Iron Fist to cleanse himself of any Poison, Fatigue, Exhaustion or Weakness effects at a rate of one debuff/tick.

Critical hits: 40% chance to Armour Break (-350 Armour), plus 5% flat chance per Cruelty passive. These armour break effects stack, last seven seconds, and opponents gain 10% less Power per armour break active on them.

Defenses: Iron Fist still wears no armour, but his base Block proficiency is on a par with Daredevil, and he has a Perfect Block rating of 15%.

Well-timed block: Iron Fist gains a defensive Counterpunch counter that persists for two seconds; and enables him to become unstoppable for 0.75 seconds if he is attacked before it expires. Cooldown: ten seconds.

Signature ability: Iron Fist begins to focus on his defenses as his health falls: Block proficiency rises by up to +2500 based on lost health. Also, the cooldown on his Counterpunch ability is reduced by up to 60% (with Sig level, not with falling health)

Special attacks: All Special Attacks refresh any Cruelty effects. Any armour break inflicted by SP1 or SP2 has +50% duration.
    SP1: Bonus critical rating of +750
    SP2: Bonus critical rating of +1500.
    SP3: 100% chance to Armour Break (1000 for nine seconds), plus 75% chance to Stun the opponent for three seconds.

• BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    Unstoppable Colossus has been touted by Kabam as this great Champ who used to be in the Loyalty crystal as a prize and is now found in the Loyalty store. Lots of hype, no payoff. Even with high Mystic Dispersion, his specials are way too easy to avoid, and he's nothing more than a Colossus reskin in the Mystic class. It took time, but Kabam fixed the Punisher/Winter Soldier clone issue. They might even get around to the Captain Marvel/Miss Marvel clone issue... But Unstoppable Colossus needs to be made worth the investment. Cosmetically, he should be bumped up to Juggernaut size; he looks like a humanoid phallus right now. Mechanically, here are my suggestions for a 4-star, Rank5/50, Sig 99 Unstoppable Colossus:

1. When Attacked: Opponents' Critical Hits anger Unstoppable Colossus, granting him Armor Up buffs with a fixed 15% chance. Each Armor Up buff increases Unstoppable Colossus' Armor Rating by 400 for 6 seconds.
    2. Passive: Impenetrable armor provides full immunity to Bleeding, Incinerate, Coldsnap, and Frostbite.
    3. Passive: When Unstoppable Colossus reaches 5 active Armor Up buffs, all Armor Up buffs are converted into a permanent passive Armor Up buff that increases Unstoppable Colossus' Armor Rating by 600.
    4. Passive: When Unstoppable Colossus gains a permanent passive Armor Up buff, his attacks have a 30% chance to Stun for 2.50 seconds.
    5. Heavy Attacks: While charging a Heavy Attack, Unstoppable Colossus gains a Fury buff for 1 second and has 550 additional Attack Rating.
    6. Special Attacks: Damage for this attack is based on current Armor levels. Damage increases by up to 200% based on overall Armor. This attack also deals reduced damage while under the effect of Armor Reduction.
    7. Unstoppable: (Level 99) Whenever Unstoppable Colossus starts the fight or launches a Special Attack, he calls upon the power of Cyttorak, becoming Unstoppable and shrugging off all enemy attacks for 4.0 seconds.
    8. Persistent Charge: At the start of the fight, if Unstoppable Colossus has a Persistent Charge, he consumes one, granting him a permanent passive Armor Up buff. Whenever Unstoppable Colossus has 3 Persistent Charges, he consumes them all to gain a Regeneration buff that grants him 15% of his maximum health over 20 Seconds. This regeneration cannot be nullified, but is still affected by Heal Block nodes and abilities. This is a Passive Regeneration and is not affected by Masteries or abilities that would extend the length or potency of the Regeneration.
    9. Special Attack 1: Sit Down! - Unstoppable Colossus launched himself forward, catching his opponent with a powerful uppercut, then follows up with a punch to the stomach, and one more than knocks his opponent to the ground! This attack has a 45% chance to inflict Armor Break, removing an enemy Armor Up and applying 950 Armor Rating reduction for 8 seconds.
    10. Special Attack 2: Baseball Practice - Unstoppable Colossus rips a steel bar out of the ground, then swings it like a baseball bat at his opponent, sending them flying backwards. He then rips the bar into two pieces and throws both pieces at his foe in rapid succession. This attack converts all active Armor Up buffs into a Persistent Charge.
    11. Special Attack 3: Power of Cyttorak - Unstoppable Colossus grows spikes over his body, then stomps his way over to his cowering opponent, smashing a fist down onto them and driving them halfway into the ground. He then pulls them out of the ground and tosses them aside like a rag doll while glowering. This attack has a 85% chance to inflict Concussion for 10 seconds, reducing the opponent's Ability Accuracy by 100%. This Ability Accuracy reduction ignores a Skill Champion's Debuff Reduction, such as Agent Venom's Tenacity or Blade's ability to shrug off Debuffs faster.

Synergies:
    1. Enemies with Juggernaut: All Champions gain +155 Critical Rating.
    2. Family with Magik: All Champions gain +5% Health
    3. Fastball Special with Wolverine and Old Man Logan (Unique Synergy): Unstoppable Colossus: Dash attacks gain a 10% chance to inflict Bleed. Wolverine: Regeneration and Fury effects are 12% more effective. Old Man Logan: +120% Regeneration rate when struck by opponents. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    4. Dark Mirror with Colossus (Unique Synergy): Unstoppable Colossus: Opponents that make contact with you while you are Unstoppable take 80% of the damage they inflicted as Physical Damage. Colossus: Colossus shrugs off Debuffs faster, decreasing their duration by 30%. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    5. Fifty State Initiative with She-Hulk (Unique Synergy): Unstoppable Colossus: Special attacks gain a 15% chance to inflict Stun for 2 seconds. She-Hulk: She-Hulk reduces her opponents' abilities by an additional +25% with her Citing Precedent Signature Ability. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    6. On the Dark Side with Void (Unique Synergy): Unstoppable Colossus: Whenever Unstoppable Colossus becomes Unstoppable, his basic attacks have a 20% chance to inflict Armor Break, reducing his opponent's Armor Rating by 200 for 10 seconds. Max Stacks: 8. Void: Whenever Void inflicts a Debuff on his opponent, he has a 5% chance to gain a passive Void Counter, granting him +175 Critical Rating for the remainder of the fight. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies.
    Magneto has been seriously devalued over time. When he came out, his Signature was pretty unique; and pretty much the only specific counter to it was Black Widow (plus, of course, you could get around it by inflicting damage over time effects). Now there are endless champions who can inflict ability accuracy reduction, which has devalued his defensive signature ability. His Signature ability is also now totally outdone by Iceman's Ice Armour; which Iceman doesn't even need Awakened for.

His ability to reduce ability accuracy via magnetism is outdone by numerous champs such as Widow, Electra, Crossbones, Blade, Voodoo...

Magneto should definitely be buffed. I reckon that he could receive any (or even all) of the following improvements; in line with his comic book abilities:

Special attacks:
    Improved bleed damage by around 50%, plus better chance to proc (60-70%)
    (MMN only) Special-3 causes metal opponents to become immediately magnetised.

Magnetism
    When magnetised, opponents suffer the following effects (rating for M/MMN):
    Reduced Ability Accuracy (-45/70%)
    Reduced critical rating (-250/350)
    Vulnerability to special attacks (+10%/+20% damage)
    Magneto gains 20%/30% perfect block against magnetised opponents.

Passive effect:
    When blocking, Magneto has a 30% chance to deflect all projectile attacks, +30% (flat increase) against magnetised opponents.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Magneto, when magnetizing, should have similar functions and utility to that of Medusa inflicting armor shatter on robots. That isn't even a thing in comics but being magnetized by Magneto is in a way a lock of power, heal, abilities and basically everything. Just that 1 thing can make him so much powerful
  • ZazcoisaZazcoisa Posts: 28
    I don't know if this was suggested before or not, but ..
    About the Classic Spiderman, i have him at R3 as a duped 5* .. He hits hard and like what people say he's a Glass-Cannon Champion, but I'd like to see a way to disable his Auto-Evade ability when used by the player himself. I mean people should not be able to disable it when fighting him, like Night Crawler, but when i use him for attack or questing i should be able to disable it in a certain way because it's annoying to parry then find out i auto-evaded the attack.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    g62aecld6lvz.jpg
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Karnak and spider gwen desperately need sp1s that do damage
    Hey guys, I completely understand your desire to see some of the older Champions in The Contest, including Iron Fist, made more powerful.

I have a 5-Star Iron Fist on my own roster and decided not to upgrade him to Rank-2, simply because I have other Mystic Champions who are much more fun to play with. ... I can't promise that any of the ideas put forward in this thread will be implemented in a future update but feedback like this is really welcomed...

peruzvzgqh6j.png

Well, Porthos has been super-busy consolidating various 'buff request' threads into this one; and I just wanted to say I'm glad. To me, this looks like going beyond merely tidying up the forum; and to actually developing a thread intended to incentive constructive feedback and make it accessible to the game design team.

Whilst recognising that no specific changes can or will be guaranteed, I'm very happy to see that the team are taking an interest. Even if a set of suggestions intended for Kamala Khan end up being given to She-Hulk instead; or vice versa.

Let's keep this thread alive, guys.
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    She-Hulk:
    She should have a buff that gives her 1 fury and 2 precision every time she loses 10% of her max health.
    In the comics, she retains her intelligence when in hulk form, and she's a gamma monster; so a fury every time she gets mad (loses health) and 2 precision when she examines the threat.
    Signature ability to allow her to stack up to 5 furies and 10 precision. Without the ability, it keeps a max of 1 fury and 2 precision that keeps refreshing. The time decay should be set between 15 and 20 seconds.
    3rd SP to lock 1 fury and 2 precision. Can stack to 2 furies and 4 precision or 3 furies and 6 precision (dependent on Kabam developers).