**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buff karnak

Why karnak 6* 1/25 damage is super sow he hit 2k damage with medium full synergy

Comments

• Options
    NezarecNezarec Posts: 4
    #buffkarnak
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes he needs buff asap he needs sp1 that does damage
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Hulk buster colossus antman IP iron man normal and superior, gamora, IF, she hulk, groot, war machine, abomination, Howard, vulture, UC, juggs, mags, DPXF, rhino, Miles, cyclops, Jane thor, loki, phoenix, kamala, civil warrior, spider gwen and old man logan are all worse than karnak
  • Options
    karnak was made to counter spidey and nightcrawler etc
    his ONLY thing is true strike, but now kabam have added xx new champs all with true strike PLUS many other abilities, karnak stuck with only true strike....
    give karnak PERMANENT true strike and he is fixed, no need for buff or add other abilities, just make his true strike as a passive ability
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    karnak was made to counter spidey and nightcrawler etc
    his ONLY thing is true strike, but now kabam have added xx new champs all with true strike PLUS many other abilities, karnak stuck with only true strike....
    give karnak PERMANENT true strike and he is fixed, no need for buff or add other abilities, just make his true strike as a passive ability

My 6* would greatly appreciate that lol. Plus the fact he requires double the cats to rank up is just flat out stupid. Don’t get me wrong I do like him in a way but will never take him past rank 1. Have him as 4,5,6 star. Highest I’ve done is 4* to rank for just because I had to burn cats a while back. Like someone else said though others are truly in need of improvements.