**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons - Last round max points

How many points we can accumulate at max this round of dungeon? I believe its running from Oct 22 to Nov 5. Each round 3030 points. Is it 3 days round or 2 days?

I have existing points 4320, just checking will I have enough to get another 5*.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    3 days.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    BlackSaChi wrote: »
    How many points we can accumulate at max this round of dungeon? I believe its running from Oct 22 to Nov 5. Each round 3030 points. Is it 3 days round or 2 days?

I have existing points 4320, just checking will I have enough to get another 5*.

And no u culd only get 1 5 Star.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Gamer wrote: »

Hmm total I believe I will have points around 19.5K than, thanks, will make sure not to take too much pressure playing this than :smiley:
  • BlackSaChi wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

Hmm total I believe I will have points around 19.5K than, thanks, will make sure not to take too much pressure playing this than :smiley:

Have you purchased one crystal in last 2 series?
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    They said u dont have to waste all the shards cause eventually dungeons will return and the currency will remain

Can a mod confirm this info?

@Kabam Miike
  • Suel wrote: »
    They said u dont have to waste all the shards cause eventually dungeons will return and the currency will remain

@Kabam Miike

Yep! Hold on to your Dungeon Artifacts, because they are now a permanent currency!
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Suel wrote: »

@Kabam Miike

Yep! Hold on to your Dungeon Artifacts, because they are now a permanent currency!

Thanks for confirming...
  • thats lit!:)