**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for alliances

CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
Hey guys.
I am a new but decent player looking for a new alliance. I have a solid 3 attacker champs and are slowly getting there with decent defenders.
I am looking for a new alliances that are in the silver or so bracket.
Seems hard to find alliances that are playing the wars seriusly and also focuses on SA, AQ and other weekly events.

I am lvl 43. have 150 champs and a rating of 90k. Looking for an alliances that can help me evolve and advance for the next season. Have had a hard time finding any fitting alliances for a while.

Username is Ctuchik, hit me up IF you're interested. Also have Line account.

Comments

• Options
    Speak to tabby46 on line. You sound like what we are looking for
  • Options
    Five Star Battlegroup is currently seeking 5 strong dedicated players prepping ferably above 100k to join our ranks.

AQ - Mandatory - maps 5/3
    AW - Mandatory - Silver 2

We are ideally looking for members with good game sense as well as a communicative approach as we use line daily to coordinate Alliance tasks and for general conversation.

We are looking to push content constantly and have a good core group of players, need to fill those last few spots ASAP.

If interested drop me a line @nightfaze or in game send a message to Jellyburr, Whatees Rex or myself, NightFaze.
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Found my new home.
    Thanks guys.