**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rogue's life steal doesn't work when it's the last hit in the battle [Not A Bug]

TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Rogue's life steal doesn't work when it's the last hit in the battle. It only gives damage, but doesn't take the same amount of damage as life.

This bug is a bit of a setback in hard quests.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I don't think this is a bug (I could be wrong)..
    I've had Rogue almost since she was released and this has always happened.. I put it down to the fact she steals more life then they have, meaning they are KO'd before the life stolen has a chance to transfer.. After KO Everything stops (bleed, Poison ect) the only thing that carries on is combo meter.
  • Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    It works like this since forever, also with Doctor Strange.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    It's always been this way, but it's also always been pretty stupid.

Granted, you shouldn't be able to restore MORE than the remaining life, so if your drain normally does, say, 500dam, and they only have 400hp left at the point the drain happens, you should only get 400.

But you should still get the 400.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Gari90 wrote: »
    It works like this since forever, also with Doctor Strange.

He's right. We can debate all we want about whether it is right or wrong, but it definitely is not a bug.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. The other comments are correct; this isn't a bug. I'm going to go ahead an close your thread now. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.