**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most recent 5* featured vs basic 5*

I’m not too sold on the champs in this most recent featured crystal (Emma, omega red). Especially with his bad some of the other champs are (that I’ll likely get). So with my 30k 5* shards would you....

Most recent 5* featured vs basic 5* 55 votes

Open 2 5* featured crystals
34%
Hort4EnG1NeeRcAncAmOnameplashendroidsvSpiderCoolsCrimsontide1616PedritkoLittle_Crocodili29GhostboytjieReaper213IKONCainMrOnizukaXxOriginalxXRockypantherxSaikologicalFooshblalalaSuel 19 votes
Open 3 5* basic crystals
65%
RaganatorJRock808belli300TheManMythLegendno1_eefTrimbobSIlverProfessorK1lltasticStar_Lord_Jim0172Lt_Magnum_1ShaheerFIazBruce12342DoonxDuke_SilverCrazyjack719BobomanPeterQuillIngi_Freyr1975Charlie_Scene 36 votes

Comments

• Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Open 3 5* basic crystals
    Sounds like you have already decided what you want to do. I, personally, would open featured.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I risked a Features for the chance at Blade or Voodoo. I ended up with Quake. To me it came down to my current 5* roster and if I wanted to risk getting Rhino or Howard vs someone like Blade or Omega Red.
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    it depends on how deep your roster is in 5*. if you have under 20 5* dont go for features there are plenty good champions in basic but if your like me or some of the real whales (im not one of those) that have 80+ 5* and a specific champion you want like dup on your emma frost or dup on your ghost id go feature. so the answer is it depends
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I gambled on 2 featured because there were only 6 champs I would’ve been truly upset over getting....

t3t1hagbg1g4.png

Yep, I got 2 of the 6.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Open 3 5* basic crystals
    You can get access to other Gods in Basic. Domino, Glave, SESM, Iceman, Void, CAIW, IMIW can all be found here.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Open 3 5* basic crystals
    If you don't want any of the new champs then take your chances with the basic crystal.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Last feature gave me corvus, colossus, WS, bpcw, GR, falcon, corvus, bpcw, and loki. So far from one of this round I pulled ghost. Just depends where your roster is currently and if it's worth the gamble to you
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Open 3 5* basic crystals
    You can get access to other Gods in Basic. Domino, Glave, SESM, Iceman, Void, CAIW, IMIW can all be found here.

Imiw is not god tier by any means he is a good defense champ that’s about it
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    f
  • Options
    xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27
    Update: 1iln82bqu7zn.png
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I opened 3 featured yesterday in hopes of ghost. Not mad with my pulls all things considered : Emma , DD , and DV
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    29jl7jxqqt3j.png