**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I use awakening gem. And who to rank up

I am wanting to know first of all of any of my science champs are worth a science awakening gem then secondly 1st and 2nd choices on who I should be taking to rank 4/40 next. Or even 2/35 if you think drax worth ranking up instead.

The science champs I have to possibly awaken are, spider man, ant man, rhino, miles yellow jacket and cap a. Should I awaken any of these or save for someone else?

Secondly I'm not sure who to be taking up to 4/40 next. Options are

Phoenix
SIM
YJ
Venom duped
Cyclops
Iron man
Spidey (can awaken with gem)
Punisher
Rhino
Ronan
Antman
Kamal duped
Miles
Punisher 2099
Civil warrior
Jane foster
Rocket
Ms marvel
Cap a
Black panther

Then also 5* drax to 2/35 is also an option.

I appreciate if you can take the time to give me your advice

Comments

• X_5125X_5125 Posts: 11
    Either, Pheonix, spidey, jane or your drax but honestly its personal prefence, its no good taking up a champ u cant fight with.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    None maybe rocket or punisher OG all those are useless
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    i disagree, i think useless is not the correct term.

anyway i duped spidey and took him to rank 4 and i dont regret it. he hits like a train with that armor break and he got me 3 kills in AW yesterday so im happy with it
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    ghunt11 wrote: »
    i disagree, i think useless is not the correct term.

anyway i duped spidey and took him to rank 4 and i dont regret it. he hits like a train with that armor break and he got me 3 kills in AW yesterday so im happy with it

you made a good choice, good job!
  • PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    Spider-Man is generally used on defense. In that sense, I would have gone with Rhino because he is a rare 4* that you would also use on defense with spiderman
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    drax 5 is the only sane option
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I think useless is the wrong term when asking the question who to 4/40 on that list. If OP is asking which champs to 4/40 then my guess is there is a lot of room for his roster to grow both for defense and also attack.

Key thing to consider is who will you use and who will get you closer to your next 4/40 and lastly what does your team not have that it needs(poison immune, ability reduction, regen, etc)
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    Timone thats a good way to luck at it, thanks for your input. my 4/40s have been growing quite a lot recently i now have, voodoo duped, SW duped, Thor Duped, nightcrawler, Spidey, WS duped, Hawkeye, Crossbones, Storm duped, Grider, Dr strange then 5* symbiote 2/35. as you can see i have a decent attack team hence why i chose spidey for AW defence