**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

THE NEW SWAGGY WAY TO SHOW OFF (MOD)

Username819273943Username819273943 Posts: 97
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I am playing this game for over 1 years and whenever I see a noob with classic Ultron my level of disappointment was on cloud 9 kabam should do something about that or it will destroy there hardcore base players as every newcomer will download mod get easily bored and left the game....
What u all think

THE NEW SWAGGY WAY TO SHOW OFF (MOD) 26 votes

Don't care about modders let them do what they want
15%
Haji_SaabTheMageHunterNoCharlesCiglusjr 4 votes
Kabam should take bold action against modders
84%
DeeparviGunzoTripleD_FenrirKingFlameheadHulk_77AEG93Mwhitaker23wSWeaponXAppleisgodUsername819273943SpeedbumpSpiritCaptain_HeroJimbojames23SlipperysibleySungjHoidCosmeresuyerzaSummonerB2LuxrayTamer 22 votes

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    These Hackers must stop. The game is filled with them. They ruin the game for everybody.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I wonder if this increased numbers of hackers and mods into the system has had some effect on the performance of the game and some of the bug issues. I am out of my depth in today's computer issues, so this might not even be possible, but a thought.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    I wonder if this increased numbers of hackers and mods into the system has had some effect on the performance of the game and some of the bug issues. I am out of my depth in today's computer issues, so this might not even be possible, but a thought.

That is highly possible. If someone can hack the server and modify their champ's damage output, that means they have access to how the AI interacts with the player.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Might be possible, then double the sin for those hackers, they must be banned