**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst nightmare to fight with in Aw

Lets discuss the best defence for AW.
You can post 3 most dangerous AW defence champion like this is comment box and vote for the number one accordingly.
Korg>imiw>MORDOK

Worst nightmare to fight with in Aw 124 votes

Iron man infinity war
15%
mostlyharmlessnadqqedfyvrAnonymous346SceptilemaniacJdub1250DoonxAdvchrissbjordannIngi_Freyr1975NamelezPedritkoPrylankFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSpidey983Hueney020BeginthEndCtuchikLostReplica23Xerxes76 19 votes
Korg
58%
ArcDeAngelusGamerOmniCarmel1JaffacakedWorld Eaterarni2belli300Dexman1349TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireNguyenDauzuffySIlverProfessorJets44DidzeePcc880Emil_LimsonAnurag1606Alex13369 73 votes
MORDOK
6%
A_Noob_Is1DankestChefRakeYoungJeramy6815jimmyjohnsNerds_galoreSamspade23Tomstar124 8 votes
Spider man og/NC
1%
TendersquadWelderofortune 2 votes
Domino
9%
StefanjonesDeXtErABRSavio444SpiderCoolsKrumbledkookieMelkerlanneroAtticus9090BlackFreQuencyChuckTingleKriisshhsickboy9Agent_T 12 votes
Medusa
5%
NEO_mr_AndersonReeseSmith14ezgoingDTMelodicMetalRaikisTylz101doom722 7 votes
Mordo
0%
Emma frost
0%
Yondu
0%
Others
2%
V1PER1987SmashJayCee 3 votes

Comments

• Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    edited October 2018
    Korg
    Others options are
    Magik
    Kingpin
    GG
    Iceman
    Hyperion
    Mephisto
    Void
    Red hulk
    Punisher
    AV
    BPCW
    King groot
    Cable
    War machine
    Bishop
    Sabretooth
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Korg
    Korg is rough. That SP1 is a pain. And on powershield he is almost invincible.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa because she's still bugged
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Korg is the worst!
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Spider man og/NC
    Any champ that evades is rough for me throw an evade champ out there and unless I have a good counter I bite the dust hard.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Iron man infinity war
    Imiw is a nuisance but im getting better at fighting him. Never fought korg so got no idea how annoying he is
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Others
    Hyperion will always be my arch enemy.
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Nightcrawler. Seriously.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Medusa
    I've voted Medusa because she's broken. But, when they will fix it, it's a tie between IMIW/MODOK.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited October 2018
    Iron man infinity war
    IMIF- If awakened.. Dear God don’t fight this machine on a pessimist node. When he hits 25% health n that node pops off.. so does his insane signature and it’s all bling blang doom. Armour up is vicious too.. duped or not. Duped insanity FTW
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Domino
    Man, fighting Domino in just a regular old quest is a pain and enough to make me rage quit. But in AW? Oh my god
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    HELLCOW (once she's eventually released)
    edited October 2018
    Spider man og/NC
    Oh snap, we just gave @Furion17 what he wanted, a list of the best defensive champs, that was a smart move man, smart.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Any champ that evades is rough for me throw an evade champ out there and unless I have a good counter I bite the dust hard.

I had the same issue but then I realized the magic of 3-4 hit combos. Never end w a medium. They’ll wreck you hard.
    Spider man og/NC
    Jestr54 wrote: »

I had the same issue but then I realized the magic of 3-4 hit combos. Never end w a medium. They’ll wreck you hard.

Thanks I'll give that a try