**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam well done on Web Slinger Challenge and July 4 Offers! This is what we want.

Kabam as the title states, I think you finally hit the mark on a few things recently and wanted to give some constructive feedback as I think most of us would like to see more of this.

The Web Slinger challenge myself and alliance found was the most fun challenge yet that was actually skilled based, nodes that challenged the player but had to use their fighting skills to get around, not just straight up degen, thorns, spite, etc which are beyond frustrating and make the player feel cheated.

The rewards actually gave incentive to complete this, I still have not even started Act 5.2 as the rewards for the effort are not motivating at all at the stage I am at in the game. With the game shifting to 5*, the rank up gem that is the equivalent of a 4 40 to 5 50 a 4* champ is just not that interesting.

Which brings me to my next point, we need another way than Labyrinth to get 5* Awakening Gems and the The July 4 offers were excellent in terms of what we need and value. Most of my alliance members grabbed them as we all need 5* Awakening Gems for some of our champs to take on certain content such as the Labyrinth of Legends or from what I have heard making some of Act 5 more manageable. Bundling the 5* Awakening Gem with units is a no brainer and quick impulsive purchase. Almost all the offers since early in the year until July 4 were not attractive at all in terms of value or usefulness.

The best part of MCoC is the content, if you can get your Offers and Quality Assurance to match, everybody wins. So great job recently, would like to see more of this, keep it up.

Thanks.

Comments

• waynegcorewaynegcore Posts: 93
    Thanks!
  • Agreed. Web slinger event was the best thing you guys released in a long time. Fun quest and not a complete money grab either. Sux when everything is thorns or degen. This actually took skill and doable even if you dont have that god-tier power control champ. Keep adding content like this with rewards like this!
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Well said!!
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Well said.