**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to rank up to 4..

Guys I have below champs.. confused whom to rank up 4 now.. all are 4 star champs and unduped..
Electra
Punisher
Drax
Capt America WWII
Yellow Jacket
Captain Marvel

Suggestions are much appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Elektra or WWII would be my choice, with all of them being unduped.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Drax..... I r4 him as unduped awhile ago and trust me, you will be impressed. He has exceeded my expectations.
  • Options
    Suresh14Suresh14 Posts: 9
    Yeah I'm also thinking either Electra or Drax cox I don't have one r4 champ in both skill and cosmic..
  • Options
    drax isnt bad. I was going off of who you dont need to have duped to have effective. Especially early on, drax isnt a bad choice, but to get major damage later on you need his dupe.
  • Options
    Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    I like CM and for second WWII...i don't have drax and electra so i can't give advice about them
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    CM hits like a truck. But ww2 Cappy is a block machine. Just depends on which style of attacker you are...aggressive (CM) or cautious (CA ww2)
  • Options
    Problem is CM needs to be duped to really hit hard. Elektra doesnt need her dupe to stop defensive abilities.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Problem is CM needs to be duped to really hit hard. Elektra doesnt need her dupe to stop defensive abilities.

That's not entirely true. CM still hits very hard unduped compared to a number of other champs like Elektra and Drax that were also presented above. She just gains extra attack based on here power when duped. Like I originally said it depends on his attack style and what he is looking for. If he has a defensive attack style Elektra would work too.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Drax and Elektra can cause bleed, but CM does have a higher attack, even at 3/30.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

That's not entirely true. CM still hits very hard unduped compared to a number of other champs like Elektra and Drax that were also presented above. She just gains extra attack based on here power when duped. Like I originally said it depends on his attack style and what he is looking for. If he has a defensive attack style Elektra would work too.
    I agree with that, especially where it depends on his fight style. I was looking at more factors than just damage output. WWII for longevity, elektra for defensive abilities. you also get bleed from drax or elektra. if were talking duped i think the discussion is totally different though.
  • Options
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »

I agree with that, especially where it depends on his fight style. I was looking at more factors than just damage output. WWII for longevity, elektra for defensive abilities. you also get bleed from drax or elektra. if were talking duped i think the discussion is totally different though.

Oh absolutely. If it was me I would do WW2 cappy or just wait until I got a good dupe or better champ.