**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please Unban my Account

Hello Kabam

account name = ayanvi

Today when i logged in, i saw my account got banned permanently, so please can you tell me why you banned it ?? me and my son operating it from last few month, is that reason you banned it ??

i have never broke any rule of this game and i am playing from last 3+ years and have played very honestly, even i have faced once account got hacked and lost all 4* champs when you launched 5* BUT still i never broke any rule and played honestly. IF incase my son have done anything wrong then please give me one chance & i am sure, i will not give him my account again to use it, i will change password so, he cant login from his devices, AND also i will make sure that he will not be able to use my account again, BUT it's my humble request to unban my account, i am working so i am not able to operate my account whole day so my son was playing behalf of me BUT now no mistakes will happen again, just give me one chance only to prove it Please.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.