**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ACTIVE SOLO PLAYERS... This alliance is for you!!

12.8M GOLD 3 ALLIANCE HAS TWO SPOTS TO FILL!

Howdy,

This is long, but take the time to hear me out...

I created IAJSR with the sole purpose of finding fun in the game again, while easily maintaining all other aspects of my life. When I started it, it was just me running Map 2 by myself.

Since then, the alliance has grown beyond my expectations and I honestly haven't been this content in a long time. Other members tell me frequently that they feel the same way.

Here are a few things that seem to make my alliance work:

1. Everyone in it is active and cool
2. We run a single BG of Map 3, and two of Map 2. Whatever you feel like playing that day is up to you.
3. We started running two-BG wars 1-3 times a week mid-season, without ANY mandatory participation and we ended up in Gold 3 without spending ANY resources. No pressure = FUN.
4. We do not require minimums of any kind
5. We don't require ANY donations
6. We don't require that you install or use 3rd party apps like LINE
7. You never have to talk to anyone, but would love to hear from you if you do
8. We are not concerned with phrases like "War Rating" or "Rank" and we aren't bothered by the cheating whales who need to be at the top. We play purely for fun.

The only "expectations" that I have, is that you don't only join to park your account and literally do nothing else, and that you have a roster that can keep up with AQ... typical fights are about 6-11K. Bosses are like 20K or so. 300K accounts and higher can expect to enjoy the alliance with minimal stress or difficulty.

Any good alliance should merely feel like an extension of the game you're already playing, and I truly feel like this alliance captures the heart of that sentiment.

If this is something for you, send me a DM here or in-game.

Thanks for your interest!

addisonbassist
[IAJSR] "I AM JACK'S SMIRKING REVENGE"
12.8M • GOLD 3

Comments

• vl2mwstr7pyp.jpeg

Looking for a squad/home idk if y’all want me play least 2 times a day. But only for a few hours if that

Line id: Linemesoohard

Won’t find me in game unless u have the Greek/Russian keyboard on your phone installed.