**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik or GR to r4

I have A 5* r5 starky, r5 void, r4 blade and r4 corvus.
I have opened features on the past 3 months and got me A magik, A GR and now in the Last feature I have awakened GR (woohoo)
I run path 6 to 7 in AW so im bringing starky and void. Have room to one More but cant do both blade and GR on AW attack team.
Done act 5, 2 runs on LOL
So Who to r4, unawakened magik or awakened GR.
Or I could wait? Have 7 t2a and almost A Full t5b but it will probably be few months before I can r5 another champ

Magik or GR to r4 18 votes

Unawakened magik
44%
Ashok1504Crazyjack719ShtickRickAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFooshblalalaBdavis_2017Infineight 8 votes
Awakened GR
44%
SuperChronaHort4TheManMythLegendnameplasBlackSaChiPeterQuillQuatre_1988JoBoB1982 8 votes
Wait
11%
Hulk_77Fangmangler 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Unawakened magik
    Depends, do you use ghost rider for aq? If so then r4 him. I only use him for synergies and to clear diversity nodes, so he’s staying at r3, I also just took my magik to r4 a couple of weeks ago and I don’t regret it
  • Options
    SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    I have A 4* r5 GR. I still rarely take him to Aq (my team is rouge / medusa / luke cage)
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Wait
    If you run 6 to 7, waiting and taking Corvis to r5 is probably smart.
  • Options
    SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    I dont Think corvus is really needed there. Void and starky can do most of the job. Only Place corvus will Come handy is when (and if) my allience reach tier 3 + and if I encounter imiw on the aggression armour node (although void can still probably do it.
    Still im only 3/4 of A t5b so it will probably take months to get 2 Full t5b. By that time I hope ill have the needed t2a