**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Down

Why does this happen when a really desired champ is in the arena? This is the second time this has happened. I'm not grinding for Gwenpool but it's still unfair for the people that are grinding

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    Why does this happen when a really desired champ is in the arena? This is the second time this has happened. I'm not grinding for Gwenpool but it's still unfair for the people that are grinding

Continuous Loading right now? I thought it was just my android device.
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Yup. In the middle of my grind. I put up a big number yesterday. So I'll be ok. I don't think the servers can handle these big arena with transformers traffic as well.
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    iOS user here. Can't get in either, was in the middle of a fight in AW too.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Kabam just wants people to spend units lol
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Anyone want to bet me some energy refills the game either goes down or runs so slow in arena it's unplayable on Sunday morning?
  • Options
    ZBTtargetZBTtarget Posts: 19
    It happened during my legend run attempt. RIP!!!
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Purveyor wrote: »
    Anyone want to bet me some energy refills the game either goes down or runs so slow in arena it's unplayable on Sunday morning?

That's too risky of a bet to make.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    This when bugs and nerfs come.. whoo whoo... Also to many people beat spidey event time to make it harder.
  • Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    This when bugs and nerfs come.. whoo whoo... Also to many people beat spidey event time to make it harder.

I think they are gonna remove Life Transfer lol
  • Options
    MrrussellaveMrrussellave Posts: 4
    This game won't let me log in kabam what's going on