**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most worthy of 5* generic awakening gem poll

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
My choices for awakening generic at moment

Most worthy of 5* generic awakening gem poll 58 votes

Doctor voodoo
60%
DrZolaGolden_GuardianbuffajrSIlverProfessoradqqedfyvrDrownedGodSpeedbumpKingCrooksSungjnameplasDarkrider05axelelf_1DTMelodicMetalYouconfusedCupidTKS87AdvChampioncriticGhostboytjieReaper213 35 votes
Carnage
0%
Psylocke
1%
XLAGOSX 1 vote
Gladiator hulk
0%
Hyperion
6%
SnakeEyes69MrgreenAleorMrwarren96 4 votes
Angela
1%
Spity68 1 vote
Archangel
13%
belli300TeddersShaheerFIazAtharva111Ingi_Freyr1975TheLegend27RaveNNThanos_Car 8 votes
Bishop
0%
None of the above
15%
RockonVinitlalka1988Anonymous346Ab_SamadcookiedealerPrylankWebby72Nerds_galorejnikolas92 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Opinion really. Mine being that Void, Blade, Voodoo, Domino, and a few others are worth it. Corvus, Hyperion are fine without but wouldnt be a bad thing to awaken. Korg if you want a defender. Honestly depends on what you need, i awoke Stark Spidey before all these new ones came around.
  • Options
    slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Yer these are just my options for now in some of my 5* champs just pulled voodoo.
    I already have ghost rider r4 and dusa also. But still no domino or blade or corvus or void which sucks 3 yrs and still missing the big bangers
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    It’s only worth using on a 5/65, it’s not as important what champ just that it’s upper echelon and your immediately taking to rank 5. That’s my thoughts anyways 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Doctor voodoo
    There are only 3 champs on this list worthy of using a generic awakening gem on. Hyperion, Doc Voodoo, and archangel. You could make an argument for gulk if you will be taking him to 5/65 though(still, he doesn’t really need the sig). Using a generic on Angela would be the stupidest thing you could ever do as her sig is useless. Carnage doesn’t need it for the only part of the game where he is applicable, which is LoL. I don’t think I should have to explain why you shouldn’t use a generic awakening gem on psylock or carnage.