👇🏼NEW TO COC? NEED ALLIANCE? WANT TO LEARN? NEED MEMBERS & COACHES!👇🏼

At Kuekuatsu Jr. we have dedicated our time, effort and skill to helping the newest members of the MCoC family. If you are 80K-140K+, please message me on the ‘LINE’ app. My ID is yummibaby and I am the founder of something I feel very passionate about. Helping the little guys, rooting for the underdogs and passing on our wisdom to the new generation of Summoners. I could not be more proud of my Krew who are helping put this alliance in motion. They are putting off their game to help so many people who just need the training and teaching opportunities. I would like to start off with a set 9-12 week program. Members will learn about their mastery setup, their defense, their offense, who to rank up, AQ/AW and anything MCoC related. We will put you in at Map 3 then gradually move you up to Map 4 until you are confident in moving up to Map 5.. We want to help our fellow Summoners and be compassionate and helpful. I know a lot of high members who feel they are superior to the underdogs.. this is not the case. We are all equal and they just need a push in the right direction and someone to be kind enough to want to teach them. Please, if you want to be apart of something great, message me on the ‘LINE’ app or in-game(my main account- @yummibaby 245. Also, if you want to help and know a lot about the game, please feel free to message me as well. We can use all hands on deck. Remember: we all started where they are and needed someone to push us for greatness.. Thanks guys! Hope to hear from you soon!!