**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have to choose one of these gems to awaken

Which of these options needs to be awakened more? All 4* r4 40

I have to choose one of these gems to awaken 81 votes

Voodoo
25%
Golden_GuardianSpeedbumpSungjAhitlawSpiderCoolsRoOOtsDTMelodicMetalYouconfusedKrumbledkookieThebaddguyyPeterQuillDRTOcx23433ChampioncriticItsTheBroskiace930999JayCeeskullduggery72TheSquish671Tomstar124 21 votes
Spidey (classic)
0%
Starky
2%
AxeCopFiredfmoore26 2 votes
Gwen Pool
0%
Ultron
0%
Hype
2%
King_L0kiB34rLostReplica23 2 votes
Medusa
12%
danielmathhendroidsvGregdagr8ShaheerFIazchrissbjordannBruinsfan8510Atticus9090Iron_spider1RandomizerRuns_4Cosmicspiderman777 10 votes
Scarlett Witch
45%
LeNoirFaineantRaganatorTheManMythLegendTendersquadDrownedGodSuperman69StucatLvernon15SuperSam57Iron_Skywalkervinniegainzaxelelf_1Duke_SilverWorknprogressThecrusher_9756_fr3do_BobomanDankestChefNamelezPedritko 37 votes
AA
3%
WerewrymRobbo29192Thanos_Car 3 votes
Blade
7%
SIlverProfessorWeb_Slinger_77Ingi_Freyr1975FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDankosaurusNBSAI 6 votes

Comments

• YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Voodoo
    Voodoo benefits the most and actually need me it.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Voodoo
    Voodoo needs it the most but long for the long run maybe SW however can’t go wrong with either is personally choice voodoo
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    Scarlett if u got a lot of Sig stones for her
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Scarlett Witch
    SW is still the best 4* and every other champ you listed is available as a 5* or 6*.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Voodoo
    Voodoo needs it the most, and you only need 1 sign for his signature to start benefiting you. SW needs like 66+ sig before its of use.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Voodoo
    Voodoo needs it the most, but on the other hand SW needs it as well, if you have enough sig stones do her, she can't be obtained as a 5*
  • _fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 48
    Scarlett Witch
    Scarlett witch is a better investment in the long run, the rest you can get as a 5*.

Totally agree. Sw her power as a 4 is amazing. Voodoo is a close second but since he is available as a 5 I would invest in scarlett witch
  • LukeYoshikiLukeYoshiki Posts: 9
    edited October 2018
    Scarlett Witch
    SW and Voodoo are both great. I have them both awakened as 4*. I would awaken whichever you are better at using.
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    Scarlett Witch
    SW is so hype when shes duped!