**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season 4 Top 50 Gold 1 Alliance Recruiting

We are a 18mill pretty relaxed AW focused Alliance that predominately runs Map 3 in AQ with just enough map 5s thrown in there (approx 5/6 individual map 5s per round) to crack the 80 mill mark in order to pick up a map 6 crystal each round. A lot of us burnt out doing higher tier AWs and map 5/6x5 so we find this keeps us fresh and helps us enjoy the game rather than it becoming a chore.

Not recruiting from any specific region but do require the following attributes:

Willing to communicate proactively about expected downtime etc
Able to clear a variety of AW lanes in tiers 3 to 5 - if you have a preference we are very accommodating.
Happy to use some glory/loyalty earned to purchase boosts/potions for use when AWs are close to help us we get the win.
Participation in all AQ/AWs - we typically run 1 or 2 BGs in the off season of wars to recharge our batteries.
You'll probably also need a few R4 5*s (ideally with a r5) to have an appropriate level on Attack and defence.

A little more about us, we are a supportive team of predominately higher tier players from all over. Would love to hit Plat this season but also understand that life comes first so continuing in Gold 1 will be fine provided we all remain active and do our best. With that in mind we don't put requirements on players spending units or rank up specific champs, but if you do R5 a Groot and expect to put him as an AW Boss, we may question your sanity.

If this sounds like you, either respond here or inbox me with your IGN and Line ID I will look you up. Players who send me a screen shots of their top 10-15 champs will get priority response.

Ally name is Betrayal (Tag is in Chinese for some reason so not going to try and put it up).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• I am looking to join it your alliance my in-game name is showstopperkidz tz4pq7iskwjc.png
    lbkv8ext7u4n.png
    11gp8b6l8voh.png
    u5myvvqs6rys.png
    orsfxbpcupck.png
    6y659hrn27b2.png
  • MistyMisty Posts: 7
    MistNC (IGN)
    one 5*r5 and five 5*r4
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    @Misty in game friend request sent.
  • flip3609sbroflip3609sbro Posts: 44
    I’m interested in what you got going man

In game: flip3609sbro
    Line ID: flip3609sbrother

Hit me up on Line and I’m willing to share more

d9qmvykyvn8r.png
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Hi we are looking for another. Gold AW focused ally. Hit just over 90mill in the last round of AQ which is roughly what we aim at each round to give people who want a break to relax in Map3.