LF AQ44455 AW Gold

veteran boss killer. want to take step back from AQ to save up resources.

Looking for a decently active alliance which can finish 44455 efficiently.

My IGN is MistyNC

Comments

• DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Member Posts: 84
    I'm part of an alliance that has an excellent blend of semi retired vets and ambitious new players. I think we would be a great fit for you. Hit me up if you're interested.

Line ID & IGN: daredvldan
  • 0ddine0ddine Member Posts: 18
    Hey Misty !
    Contact me on line id 0ddine for a chat ;)
    ( yes thats with the number 0 not the letter o )

The black sky is what your looking for ..
    an easy going alliance doing 55544 , gold 2 currently tier 8-9
    low donations : 50k gold - 12k BC - 10 Loyalty
    no event requirements , we hit those with ease anyway..
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Member Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are a 9.4 mil alliance who was near top of Gold 2 tier 5. We run war with 3BGs and do AQ with all 3 bg clears. We run a combination of 55444 or 54444 depending on AW schedule. Weekly SA 41-70% range. No other event minimums besides SA and AQ/AW participation. We are relaxed but very active. We have a great chat line offering advice and discussions about many topics including things beyond the game.

We are looking for 3-4 active and strong members. 300k+ with 5/50s or better for defense. Uncollected preferred. Able to clear lanes in AW and AQ and revive when you can’t.

If interested let me know.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • cur53dcur53d Member Posts: 302 ★★
    We are Gold 1 looking for one strong active player. We have one bg 5x5 and the other 2 run 55522. Low donations.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/104344/consistent-gold-1-alliance-needs-2-strong-active-players#latest
  • giova000giova000 Member Posts: 37
    @Misty still looking? 11mill former gold2 alli running 55444
    If intrested add me on line: Dictat0r
  • Alexswe1Alexswe1 Member Posts: 6
    Add me on Line, lets chat, think i have what you’re looking for.
    Same name here as My line ID
  • Wt4dWt4d Member Posts: 69
    Misty, we are 19mil gold1 aW focus ally AQ map3x5. No donation1. I have added you in game. My line is : wt4D.
  • AdrienneMAdrienneM Member Posts: 50
    Hi. Still looking for one? I added you in game. My Line is (-Artemis) tried to look for you there. But no luck. Thanks :)