**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

186k Active player looking for active alliance.

My Pi is 186k and my prestige is 3850. Very good exp on map 5 and 4 in AQ. Solid AW contributor. Add me on line @cirmacka for details.

Comments

• DanThaMan123DanThaMan123 Posts: 53
    We are a 3.1K alliance (The League of Assassins) looking for two active players (100k+) to grow with the alliance. View our rules at contestofchampions.info/category/rules/. If we are a good fit for you, search for me, danthaman123, in the game.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Hi. We're currently looking for 2 more players. Since it's past 2am for me already I'm not going to make a sales pitch. I copy pasted our most recent forum post to give you an idea about MoM.

Mysteries of Marvel is looking for a few more to join our fun loving group!

AQ: Organized and currently 5x map 4 each week
    AW: 3 times a week
    Weekly SA
    All milestones in completion, item use and duel skirmish
    No arena requirements

The focus in our alliance is on communication and personal growth, we help each other with info about masteries, arena streaks, rank up advice, ... and of course there's always some fun to be had in our main chat aswell!

Willingness to learn and communicate is more important than player rating to us, but to keep up with everyone we would like future members to have at least six 4* Rank 4 champions.

We use LINE for communication.

Please respond through LINE or ingame.
    Gwennie333 (Line user ID and ingame name)
  • Maestro1713Maestro1713 Posts: 116
    Well, I have time! Lol.... Sent you a message on line