**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Birthday gifts

Sould kabam give out birthday gifts on your birthday?

Birthday gifts 51 votes

Yes
56%
bryce7mRavenrob_33JonibärchenGarlofaizmun85_widerecieverLittle_Crocodili29Sairam44BlackJ4zzRehan010_Sagacious0wlMike12867Rocking_StarMoldyFingersAngusMac279Naeem_25Nachooostaco91SleamzyFlyGalaxyBombAshacekar 29 votes
No
25%
NguyenDauShadowstrikeBruce12342cx23433Zeronaut81SmashInfineightWhoDaPooBlecskikGardoshZ2f6hQGalactikDonutWong_98 13 votes
Something else?
0%
Maybe
17%
Whododo872MrTicTac19992008Duke_SilverJayCeeZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgab28pDarkudorago72493Samson0511 9 votes

Comments

• Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Yes
    I think one of Kabam mods replied to a similar post and said it is an interesting idea. I think that player was saying a Bday gift crystal that would had similar drops to the uncollected daily crystal but with higher reward values and better drop rates for the champs
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Maybe
    I’m just not sure it would be a great idea. I’m not just saying that because I won’t be able to get on since I’ll be studying for exams around that time
  • Yes
    I mean it's your birthday wouldn't you log in to get a gift... who wouldn't want that from a game you play
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    Yes
    i got a 5* colossus for my bday
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Maybe
    I was thinking they should give you some reward on the anniversary of when you downloaded the game. A thank you for playing for 1/2/3 years.
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 106
    Let me dig up and old post to save myself the embarassment.

As the topic says, Kabam should. I wholeheartedly agree! :smiley:

It's my birthday today. And Kabam should loan us a fully upgraded 7* to clear some contents way easier!
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    No
    Kanooo said:

Let me dig up and old post to save myself the embarassment.

As the topic says, Kabam should. I wholeheartedly agree! :smiley:

It's my birthday today. And Kabam should loan us a fully upgraded 7* to clear some contents way easier!

Why? Why? WHHHYYYY??????? Why must people dig up six year old posts?