**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best map for Gold Collection

Hi everyone. I was wandering if anyone has any suggestion of which map or quest has the best ROI of energy+time/gold.
I'm done with the normal content and down on gold, so I'm looking for the most productive way to spend my energy.

PS. I know arenas. I do them. Still.
PS2. I'm sorry if there's a thread already, it hard to find it with all the "alliance gold 2 doing map 5" posts. LOL

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    StvDamit wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I was wandering if anyone has any suggestion of which map or quest has the best ROI of energy+time/gold.
    I'm done with the normal content and down on gold, so I'm looking for the most productive way to spend my energy.

PS. I know arenas. I do them. Still.
    PS2. I'm sorry if there's a thread already, it hard to find it with all the "alliance gold 2 doing map 5" posts. LOL

It sounds like you already have your answer. Questing doesn't give much gold in the long run for the time invested. The best return on gold for your time is going to be the first 3 milestones in each arena. If you're grinding a single arena and ignoring others, try getting to the first 2-3 milestones of each arena each time. Doing so will give you gold, battlechips (which can be redeemed for gold), and crystals (which contain champs and iso, both of which are sources of gold). Side note: sell all your gray iso 8 and only use class iso 8 to rank up champs. Also, only rank up champs during relevant solo events. Doing these two things seems minor but will significantly stretch out your resources.

Outside of that, dungeons offer a pretty good amount of gold for the time invested.

However, if you're strictly looking for ways to use energy (maybe autofight) to max out gold, I'd suggest looking at the monthly event quest. Each one is broken into 6 sections:

I ran these on all difficulties a few months back and recorded the gold received from each one. I found Heroic difficulty 2.2 to be the best. It requires 2 energy per tile and each fight yields over 500 gold and these can probably be done on autofight if you're using your strongest champs. Keep in mind that I ran this months ago, so if they changed the splits up since then, I wouldn't know.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    arena
  • StvDamitStvDamit Posts: 55
    I said I do arenas, thanks. Id still like to burn the energy somewhere.