**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How does Corvus Glaives immunity work?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Now I know I'm probably misunderstanding this but I was under the impression that when he has his Glaive charges (not his persistent charges) that he will not take damage from coldsnap,bleed,or shock. I have been taking damage from coldsnap (haven't fought any bleeders or shockers recently) can someone help me understand this?

Comments

• Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Now I know I'm probably misunderstanding this but I was under the impression that when he has his Glaive charges (not his persistent charges) that he will not take damage from coldsnap,bleed,or shock. I have been taking damage from coldsnap (haven't fought any bleeders or shockers recently) can someone help me understand this?

Do you notice red numbers coming off him when he has 20 charges?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Yes, at the start of the fight he takes damage from the coldsnap and every time it is applied. Has been happening all week specifically AQ. Haven't tried elsewhere
  • NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    edited October 2018
    As long as his glaive charges r active he will not take damage but if he gets knocked down from a heavy attck or special his immunity is disabled for 3 seconds so you will take damage
    NoWayBro wrote: »
    As long as his glaive charges r active he will not take damage but if he gets knocked down from a heavy attck or special his immunity is disabled for 3 seconds so you will take damage

That's what I thought. But that's not how it is working for me
    Is this bugged? Idk how to prove its happening like I say it is. I have my charges, I take damage. (I understand the debuffs can still be applied) but I should not be taking damage from what I understand
  • NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153

Yes, at the start of the fight he takes damage from the coldsnap and every time it is applied. Has been happening all week specifically AQ. Haven't tried elsewhere

Just fought iceman in Act 5.2.2 and didnt take coldsnap damage until i got clipped by his L1 I’ll pay attetion in other aspects of the game since u mentioned it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    When you get knocked down it disables his immunity
    When you get knocked down it disables his immunity

Understand that but I'm taking damage from the first initial coldsnap
    And also does his immunity counter the damage back shock if electro? Not sure if it's supposed to but it doesn't for me
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I think there's a bug, in an arena fight yesterday the same thing happened to me to start the fight.
    Now that I know that I wasn't misunderstanding how it works @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra can I get this moved over to the bug section of the forums
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

Sure it's not frostbite?

Sure it's not frostbite?

Yes, I've played very actively for a long time. I know the difference, as soon as the fight starts coldsnap is ticking damage. Once again I've only noticed this in AQ and has happened every AQ all week n probably longer but just started using him in AQ
    Heck, Iceman is one of my favorite duped maxed 4*s I understand him very well
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    1) Bug
    2) Corvus is immune to the dot/debuff damage not the type of damage.

This video shows CG starting the fight with coldsnap giving him damage. *video should play at the time stamp but if that fails 1:02:05

https://youtu.be/JqIR2YPAzaQ?t=62m5s
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    And also does his immunity counter the damage back shock if electro? Not sure if it's supposed to but it doesn't for me

No it doesn't
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    He’s been bleeding in war on node 39 as well. Posted about it awhile back but nothing came of it.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    1) Bug
    2) Corvus is immune to the dot/debuff damage not the type of damage.

This video shows CG starting the fight with coldsnap giving him damage.

https://youtu.be/JqIR2YPAzaQ?t=62m5s

@CoatHang3r Thanks bud, glad someone has video proof

No it doesn't

@Worknprogress would have been nice :) lol
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I believe this an arena/AQ related bug as ive just dueled an iceman with my corvus and he didn't receive coldsnap at the begining? @Ahitlaw
    Mrwarren96 wrote: »
    I believe this an arena/AQ related bug as ive just dueled an iceman with my corvus and he didn't receive coldsnap at the begining? @Ahitlaw

@Mrwarren96 I'm not sure about Arena on my part but I've only noticed it in AQ
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    I got my UC last week and yes, i noticed it too, on my 5* CG. I tried using him against duped iceman and i thought CG would be immuned towards iceman initial DOT debuff but then i saw my CG hp kept going down... something weird is going on.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I just fought corvus with x-23 in AQ and he didn't take any bleed damage despite it proc'ing on him many times.