**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 4* Killmonger worth for R5?

I have 4* Killmonger duped (sig.20) at R4, but am having hard time to decide if it's worthwhile to make him to be R5.
Will it be worthwhile to spend my Skill T4 CC to my 4* Killmonger to rank up to R5?

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    How can this even be a question? He's a top 5 champ in the game. Without doubt, Rank 5 right away.
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    How can this even be a question? He's a top 5 champ in the game. Without doubt, Rank 5 right away.

I haven't used him for AW attack but defense, is he also a good attacker for AW/AQ? couldn't find a decent synergy for this guy..
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Gnotnus wrote: »

I haven't used him for AW attack but defense, is he also a good attacker for AW/AQ? couldn't find a decent synergy for this guy..

sigh, yes, theres the Sabretooth,KM,Void one. hella OP synergy
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Yes. I brought him straight to R5 after grinding for him from arena. I then pulled a 5* soon after and that I also brought to 4/55. Would have mixed feelings if I pull him as a 6* this month though.
  • Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    Gnotnus wrote: »

HUH??? My guy, did you even look over his synergies, he's like the 2ND HOLY TRINITY with Void and Sabretooth!!!
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I guess. I wouldn’t personally since I just don’t like him.
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    I have an unduped KM at 4/40 and I will rank him up to R5 as soon as I have enough t4cc.
    He is fun to use and he could eat some sp3. Also love his animations...
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Not even a question. Hell yes, without any doubt.