**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Potential buffs for individual champs. List name of champion then the buff.

NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
She-Hulk:
She should have a buff that gives her 1 fury and 2 precision every time she loses 10% of her max health.
In the comics, she retains her intelligence when in hulk form, and she's a gamma monster; so a fury every time she gets mad (loses health) and 2 precision when she examines the threat.
Signature ability to allow her to stack up to 5 furies and 10 precision. Without the ability, it keeps a max of 1 fury and 2 precision that keeps refreshing. The time decay should be set between 8 and 15 seconds.
3rd SP to lock 1 fury and 2 precision. Can stack to 2 furies and 4 precision or 3 furies and 6 precision.

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Like the idea! I’ve been putting up posts for champion buffs, too, if you wanna check ‘em out. I actually just wrote one for she-hulk
  • edited November 2018
    Hey guys, there's already an active discussion HERE, where others are discussing how they would like to see specific Champions made more powerful. Please share any ideas you may have in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.