**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

(1) Dorm Degen not triggering WP (2) 5* Vision specials not affected by Occult Lab or boosts

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
(1) Is this a bug? Dormamu's degeneration isn't triggering willpower. Neither is the degeneration in the 50/50 Occult Labs (degen vs heal) node

(2) 5* Vision's special damage is not being affected by the Occult Lab 400% special dmg / 0 basic attack dmg --- also his special dmg isn't being affected by 30% attack / health boost. Sp1 and Sp2 dmg is generally poor and needs to scale better.

Thanks!

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    1 dorm degen is passive any passive dot isn't a debuff no wp heal same with the degen on the aspect of nightmare I think called where u lose 50% that's also a passive vision doesn't get any bonus on special due to his specials don't damage but instead power burns all them things not a bug
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    1. No not a bug because it is a passive degen. Willpower only works against debuffs that arent labeled as passive. Also doesnt work against degens from node such as bane, brute force, degen 100% over 60 seconds or degen x% of health per second.
    2. I believe thats cause his damage special damage is based soley on how much power he drains hence his sp2 will always deal the most damage.

If i missed or am wrong I'm sure someone will correct me. But this is my understanding of how these things work
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Good points. I think (2) sp2 was designed back before 5* and isnt scaling. Other champs have extra effects and dmg that do scale.
  • 1) Hey there, so as some have mentioned, Willpower only activates from active Debuffs, not passive effects. Since Dormamu's Degeneration is a passive, it would not trigger Willpower. Also, since you brought up Vision in the other part of your post, I thought it would be worth mentioning that Willpower has no effect on robots.

2) This scenario would be because Vision's attacks do no damage themselves, but inflict a Power Burn that deals damage proportionate to the Power the opponent loses from the attack.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    1) Hey there, so as some have mentioned, Willpower only activates from active Debuffs, not passive effects. Since Dormamu's Degeneration is a passive, it would not trigger Willpower. Also, since you brought up Vision in the other part of your post, I thought it would be worth mentioning that Willpower has no effect on robots.

2) This scenario would be because Vision's attacks do no damage themselves, but inflict a Power Burn that deals damage proportionate to the Power the opponent loses from the attack.

Terrific explanation, thank you. (1) Good reminder aboiut willpower and robots. (2) Since some champions specials do a special damage but they scale in dungeons, maybe Visions special could one day be updated for dungeons etc too!