**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is tye worst champ in the game

What is tye worst champ in the game 88 votes

Kamala Kahn
27%
Jets44Pcc880adqqedfyvrRich_RyderAnonymous346tattooedtrash79bubbaXzoneShaheerFIazNEXTONUlysseOdysseus75XxLoganTDCxXB_Dizzle_01gauravtheslayerJayCeeAmazing_Demon05Nerds_galoreFooshblalalasickboy9InfineightEndingManSBP 24 votes
Ms marvel
2%
DrOctavius2_2Welderofortune 2 votes
OG ironman
3%
DRTOAngusMac279LostReplica23 3 votes
OG Hulk
1%
QuantumBob 1 vote
OG Thor
1%
Ultimatesaber32 1 vote
Iron patriot
17%
DrZolaFlareDogebarking_spyders1exc3lIron_SkywalkerOnmixRoOOtsInbaCoachLedCharlie_SceneZombieZeddDenzel116BlackOracleLoctiteSuperGlueMvJ96 15 votes
Hulkbuster
18%
Golden_GuardianTimone147FactorQSolrac_2Alpha07arsjumWorknprogressadknight27Leo_ruDankestChefBlackFreQuencyKobster84XxOriginalxXRockypantherxSamspade23Cosmicspiderman777 16 votes
Spider gwen
15%
NuclekerrGrafikdevSpiritOfVengeanceMelkerlanneroRepto23KillTJE78AdvDisgruntled_User_123FangmanglerTomstar124Arbiter2426MoeyTehrOnly_AlonerSuel 14 votes
Falcon
11%
ditCdaveDidzeesbb75King_L0kiB34rMB1sbdjdkDeargDueheyoitsmeXxLeGitPedrof6 10 votes
2099 punisher
2%
Spity68001_kunal21 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ekbizzell2Ekbizzell2 Posts: 27
    Kamala Kahn
    I mean you are totally right and I would totally restart this list if I could do it again
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    there is no worst champion in the game, only the players that don't know how to use them or trust in they're own skill in playing.

Colossus
    Joe Fixit
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Groot
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    The only correct answer is Groot
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    there is no worst champion in the game, only the players that don't know how to use them or trust in they're own skill in playing.

Can u show me how to use groot?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    it depends on how you use the character
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Groot
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Hulk and Thor are here but Colossus isnt? Hulk and Thor are good champs. Worst champ is Colossus
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Hulkbuster
    Groot by far is the worst. Colossus is really bad too.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    IronFist
  • Options
    ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    You give ISO-8 and cystitis to anyone and they become good.
  • Options
    Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Hulkbuster
    Groot
    Colossus
    Cyclops
    Joe fixit
    She hulk
  • Options
    PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    Idk y hulk is even there in this list. He is supposed to a pretty good champ. Close to a demigod atleast
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I personally love punisher 2099, I don't have a 4 or 5 star one to use on my team, but I still play him for fun. I find he can easily stun chain with heavies out of a parry, easily racking up a lot of damage, especially with the right masteries. And the fact that he charges them on sp1 makes him an undeniably easy damage racker. He's not the best, but this tactic alone easily puts him fairly high on my personal favorites list.
  • Options
    Kamala Kahn

Tell that to all the people who have 6 star colossus.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Where's colossus?
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Uh definitely not ms. Marvel, of hulk,or oh Thor
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Kamala Kahn
    Hulk, Thor, and Punisher 2099 should not be on this list
  • Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Groot. Absolutely useless. Kabam could easily buff him tho, he gains a lot of furies, maybe they can make his furies more powerful.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Kamala Kahn
    There are a couple of bad champions, however, a bad champion is decided by your play style, not by a list created by a YouTuber I don’t care about
  • Options
    Kamala Kahn
    JayCee wrote: »
    There are a couple of bad champions, however, a bad champion is decided by your play style, not by a list created by a YouTuber I don’t care about

agreed except I acedently pressed the post button and left a ton of characters out like colussus and groot

• Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Groot, especially considering he was able to lift stormbreaker in infinity war, even if it was just to put in the handle.
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
    hulk and thor doesnt belong on the list. unlike other they actually have uses.
  • Options
    Kamala Kahn
    I think u forgot the king : Colossus