**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you have a hard time against Modok in AW?

Just want to see how many out there have trouble with him.

Do you have a hard time against Modok in AW? 146 votes

Yes
22%
GroundedWisdomTendersquadDrownedGodCmbk96Buckylives2_0HeadrollerbubbaXzoneKillerBee_samaMB1DoonxBatman_26_2019Jamie2289Shubhu_rajeEzra7676Jackbrooks2580TheRealmKeeperFrivolousz21Shadow_PhoneixwolfloganSairam44 33 votes
No
34%
RagamugginGunnerWhododo872BadroseLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Erza_ScarletSpity68WiMakbelli300DidzeeSpeedbumpbarking_spyders1hendroidsvVuDahSuperSam57ShaheerFIazJayBird_IsTheWordDoctorJFighter092Worknprogress 51 votes
Sometimes
42%
Jh_DezDarkstar4387OKAYGangJRock808mum_m2TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireSIlverProfessorMagrailothosBpn88855Ravenrob_33jeffgmngSolrac_2bm3eppsSungjHENRIQUE_FORTERCunhaLt_Magnum_1SpiderCoolsCassy 62 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No
    Unless he's on stun immune node, no issues with modok unless there's lag or a surprise heavy
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Sometimes
    I usually just whack his block and hope he drops it, if not bait heavies
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    No
    Great input so far. More and more, this makes me not want to rank up Modok now lol
    No
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Great input so far. More and more, this makes me not want to rank up Modok now lol

Wuuut. Modok is awesome my dude! Both a defensive and offensive god

Bud. Sometimes I can’t tell if your being sarcastic or not 😂.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Sometimes
    Sometimes and it really depends on many factors, but other times if he isn't placed right I can paste him.

You should still rank him up sinces he's still a good defender it's just that there a lot of champions if taken high enough that they can just destroy him and other times he holds the fort and gets 10-30 kills if the opponet really sucks ( some alliances just are terrible and stupid one had 95 deaths in a 2 bg war lol)
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    No
    His SP 1 can occasionally clip me on enhanced SP 1. His auto block isn’t much of an issue anymore. When he activates auto block just back away and then you can get in a full combo. Otherwise just stick with 4 hit combos... node 55 immune can suck but generally he’s just another defender.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Sometimes
    I jumped back and was healing with blade when he sp1 that almost killed me.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Yes
    We use him as a war boss and he does really well. I hate fighting him myself. I actually practice dueling the leader's MODOK and he's a freaking beast.
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    Sometimes
    Only on stun immune node
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Not a fan of his AI in general. It's unpredictable.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Sometimes
    If I can parry him well, no. But his animations are quite odd, and it can be problematic.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sometimes
    Only on Saturdays

Fridays as well 😂
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Cause bad
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    No
    It depends on the node he's on, and the champs you have to matchup against him. Personally, I have a KM at r5 that I bring to war. If I suspect or know a modok is on my path, I send in KM and he makes modok a piece of cake.

That being said, if someone doesn't have a proper counter or is surprised by a modok placement, he can definitely be a pain in the arse. He's one of those more reliable defenders that will contribute a kill more often than others. Or, at least wear an opponent down.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Sometimes
    If I get my Truestrike buff with KM he's toast, but every once in a while he catches me when I go to evade and counter his l1 to get it.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Sometimes
    Sometimes on Stun immune I can't get the timing of the fight under my control. But I bring trinity if he is my designated miniboss.
    No
    Marri wrote: »
    Sometimes on Stun immune I can't get the timing of the fight under my control. But I bring trinity if he is my designated miniboss.

Yep. If you have the trinity he’s basically toast with peanut butter and jelly
  • Yes
    Most of the time, but I'm getting better against him. I guess the 4/55 Archangel helps a bit
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    No

Wuuut. Modok is awesome my dude! Both a defensive and offensive god

Bud. Sometimes I can’t tell if your being sarcastic or not 😂.

He's Right Modok is Good on Offensive too just spam heavy and get you self popcorn and watch your Opponent Burning to Death
    No
    Most of the time, but I'm getting better against him. I guess the 4/55 Archangel helps a bit

I bet it does buddy. I bet it does.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    No
    My Masacre is tmy new autoblock champion killer but so far I have used my Rulk with good results.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Sometimes
    I usually use archangel RIP season 5
  • AshRamAshRam Posts: 3
    Sometimes
    He’s one of those rare champs who’s insane in both defence and offense!! But that being said, most ppl have a measure of him now, unless he’s on a stun immune node, he’s pretty easy to deal with
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Sometimes
    depends on who I use against him
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Sometimes
    Certain tier on node 30 he’s a royal pain. Most everywhere else i dont have to much trouble.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Yes
    I still can't tell if I'm hitting him or he's blocking it so yah