**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening gem part 2

Who shall I use it on667qs9uyy7xm.png
7foz9a0jzsu4.png
spjckb83vtx5.png
svfxktunxnqx.png

Comments

• RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    None, do you have Star-Lord, Blade, Medusa, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Voodoo?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Vision
  • StephenStephen Posts: 80
    @RCunha my doc voodoo is r5 awakened
    @RCunha and my sw is r4 awakened
    Those i mentioned are worthy of that generic awakening gem, since they are very hard to get, do you need anyone specific for questing or AW, or AQ?
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    edited November 2018
    LC GR wolverine or vision imo
    @RCunha I have no idea
    Wait up, until you open up some more 4* cristals, if not, you have Wolverine is great for everithing has an amazing regen when awakened and a good bleed, Vision is poison an bleed imune and his a good power control champion and awakened gains power every 30 seconds or so. Luke Cage awakened becomes indestrutible and is a great damage dealer and is bleed imune, Thor awakened is also a great damage dealer. Those are probably your Best options
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Sentinel
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Sentinel, Cage, Rogue, or GR. That's my suggestion.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    IMO Awakening gems are for champions you have at the max rank for 4*s, if you want a 5/50 more than likely you want them awakened. That being said the two eligible 5/50s are questionable for its use. YJ won’t get enough out of the gem to warrant the use and Rogue would need to be someone you use quite often to warrant the gem, might be best saved for a later date.
    Help us out, show us your champions to help decide who to rank up and awaken
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    Go for ghost rider or wolverine. Even thor needs to get duped for his max dmg output.
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    @Melkerlannero Might be bcs he got those champs earlier.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    In order of personal preference.
    Rogue
    Hyperion
    Vision
    Ghost Rider