**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Potion trade ups

I remember there was an event where we could trade our potions up, something like 3 lvl 1s for a lv2, 3 lv2s for a lvl 3 etc. Will there be a time where this will return?

Comments

• Options
    I was thinking the same , but I never asked the question , that was a good thing actually and should be back
  • Options
    polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    This should be available all the time
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Would be a great idea to save having to sell all of the level 1 potions you get from the 4 hour crystals,
  • Options
    sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    edited November 2018
    Would be a great idea to save having to sell all of the level 1 potions you get from the 4 hour crystals,
    Just to give some advice from experience, save your free crystals till you need potions or have run out of them so you don’t have to sell them but again this feature would be nice

• Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    sbdjdk wrote: »
    Just to give some advice from experience, save your free crystals till you need potions or have run out of them so you don’t have to sell them but again this feature would be nice

Yeah I've got nearly 100 saved up lol, they are pretty pointless for the most part, though with the upcoming changes they might become a tiny bit better
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I think this feature would be awesome. I’d say make it permanent and maybe you can use gold to convert potions in a specific ratio. They could even make it a weekly thing that rolls out on sundays or something. Idk but it’d be nice because L1 health pots are useless
  • Options
    sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Does anyone else support this suggestion?
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    It would be nice to do potions like catalyst like 3 lvl1 for a one of lvl2 potion so on!! AS for 4hr crystals I have over 260 saved up I use them to get potions for the act five. if you progress in the game opening 4hr crystals is a waste for early content. Horde those puppies up..... save units!