**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.1.1 IS IMPOSSIBLE

2»

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    MrMaat wrote: »
    5.1.1 is the only part of act 5 that I have 100% explored. Wait till you get to 5.2.4!!!

wait till 5.3 or 5.4.....

unfortunately dud if you cant do it the answer is simple. spend some time getting resource and rank up your champs and it will then be easier.
    or practive running it over and over. eventually you will no longer struggle with it...

I have to disagree. Completing 5.2.4 was definately the hardest part of act 5 for me.

The collector is obviously the do as much damage as possible and revive. I completed with 4/40s and 2/35s relatively easier because I had duped hulk, hype, AA, sparky

Act 5.3 and 5.4 are chapters that follow the good ol' "need the right champs" classification (i.e. having medusa for 5.4.6 ultron)

Act 5.2.4 will probably be the hardest at this point in the game for you, as it was for me (having 4/40s or 2/35s). The progression timeline between becoming uncollected and completing 5.3 and 5.4 should allow you to have better champs and thus make it easier when you get to that point.

So back to the original point yes 5.2.4. Is probably the largest hurdle to overcome but can be much easier with a sabertooth and his synergies that allow him to bypass macochasim.

Your skill and resources are definately holding you up at this point so keep practicing I guess. Remember it is ONLY 30 units for an energy refill and 40 units for a revive, thus if you have a bad run do not even waste your time reviving and just start over.

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Another tip: stark spidey is amazing for act 5.3. Even in the non-tech chapters because while his base attack is halved, his attack from poise charges are not, so build up to 10 poise and you will still hit like a truck.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    Lol i alrdy explored 5.1 , 5.2 (2 collector paths left ) , 5.3 i have to start explore and 5.4 is alrdy explored
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    So I recently beat Act 4 with ease with these champions:

5* Cap IW 2/35
    4* Stark Spidey 4/40
    4* Wolverine (Sig 20) 4/40
    4* Nebula (Sig 20) 4/40
    4* DD Classic (Sig 30) 4/40

I tried to start act 5, but the degeneration nodes on everyone in 5.1.1 slows me down and kills all my champions early on. Help?

Too many guys are jumping you without helping. Here's some advice:
    1) it doesn't matter that someone else can do stuff with 3 stars or 4/40s. If you can't, come back with 5/50s. The difference in health and attack is greater than jacking potions.
    2) 3/45 that cap and 5/50 wolvie and sparky. Wolvie will be your path cleaner and save you potions. Find a blade for that sparky, 3 poises to start cuts time.
    3) hang on to nebula. She'll be real handy in 5.4.6 ultron boss. Otherwise if she's your only double immune get her to 5/50 too.
    4) 100% act 4 and tighten up your fighting game. You'll need at some point a heavy damage champ, like AA, hype, medusa, corvus, yondu plus power control like vision, magik, dorm. They'll shorten fights so the degen and other fun stuff you'll run into won't outright kill you.

I'm currently exploring 5.4. I 100%ed 5.1 so long ago i forgot what its about, so apologies for general advice. Good luck.

Thank you for being one of the only helpful and non toxic people to respond to this.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    5.1.1 is the only part of act 5 that I have 100% explored. Wait till you get to 5.2.4!!!

If he thinks 5.1.1 is disastrous... Doubt he'll survive 5.2.4 at all
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

wait till 5.3 or 5.4.....

unfortunately dud if you cant do it the answer is simple. spend some time getting resource and rank up your champs and it will then be easier.
    or practive running it over and over. eventually you will no longer struggle with it...

I have to disagree. Completing 5.2.4 was definately the hardest part of act 5 for me.

The collector is obviously the do as much damage as possible and revive. I completed with 4/40s and 2/35s relatively easier because I had duped hulk, hype, AA, sparky

Act 5.3 and 5.4 are chapters that follow the good ol' "need the right champs" classification (i.e. having medusa for 5.4.6 ultron)

Act 5.2.4 will probably be the hardest at this point in the game for you, as it was for me (having 4/40s or 2/35s). The progression timeline between becoming uncollected and completing 5.3 and 5.4 should allow you to have better champs and thus make it easier when you get to that point.

So back to the original point yes 5.2.4. Is probably the largest hurdle to overcome but can be much easier with a sabertooth and his synergies that allow him to bypass macochasim.

Your skill and resources are definately holding you up at this point so keep practicing I guess. Remember it is ONLY 30 units for an energy refill and 40 units for a revive, thus if you have a bad run do not even waste your time reviving and just start over.

[/quote]

5.3 and 5.4 is not content that require specific champions, I did 5.3 with teams of mostly 4/40 4*s and really can be done with most champions even without spending many revives. 5.4 is even less restrictive in terms of champions you need except for biohazard and caltrops which you will require a champion with immunities. The final ultron realistically can be done with any champion that doesn't proc debuffs, I've seen takedowns with 3* characters like starlord and loki which anyone can get access to relatively early on against ultron although admittedly it takes quite a lot of skill to use that level of character for that fight.

5.2.4 is only really a hold up if you aren't really savvy at intercepting, I realize it isn't an easy thing to start being proficient at but after some practice masochism becomes more of annoyance than an actual obstacle. I would suggest anyone struggling to go to dorky diggety dave's youtube channel and he has some great tutorials on learning how to intercept so you aren't reliant on parries
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    @Seatin has a helpful video on this include with his F2P run going for uncollected on his whalemilker3000 account.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Considering thousands have done it it’s not impossible, if you aren’t ready just build your roster, explore eq and act 4
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Surprised someone clicked disagree. Strange, but unfortunately that is how some are on the forum.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    MrBanks said:

5* Cap IW 2/35

4* Stark Spidey 4/40

4* Nebula (Sig 20) 4/40

I tried to start act 5, but the degeneration nodes on everyone in 5.1.1 slows me down and kills all my champions early on. Help?

Stark spidey 10 poise charges all fights over
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Make sure you get daredevil as high sig as you can before the collector he can evade all his specials
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    MrBanks said:

5* Cap IW 2/35

4* Stark Spidey 4/40

4* Nebula (Sig 20) 4/40

I would recommend you to go to the war machine path i also went there so easy
  • TassenTassen Posts: 27
    Just use burst champs like domino or capA iw
  • VIRTUOSO47VIRTUOSO47 Posts: 35
    edited August 2020
    There are two ways to deal with act 5.1.1 (and, if I remember right, the other odd quests of 5.1) :
    1) Always fight with a class advantage. This reduces the degen damage you take, but in the long run, you will have to use potions
    2) Wait until you pull a champ with some way of dealing with the degen. Gulk, Cap Marvel Movie, Magik, Luke Cage. These champs can either stay indestructible just long enough to end the fight or they can regenerate the damage they take from the node.
    Gulk is amongst the best options for this node because the attack increase he gains from his face me due to the degen gets added up with the 300% attack increase from the node. Even a rank 3 will serve you very well since he hits real hard. He and Cap Marvel Movie were my MVPs when I did my clear.
    Personally, I would wait until I get a champ that has some way of dealing with this node before I go in. That way, you can save pots. If you want to push for uncollected, though, use your potions and do a quick run through of the easy path. Seatin's videos helped me a ton when I was pushing for uncollected and cavalier. Just look for his second free to play account uncollected run.
    Hope I helped, mate.
  • VIRTUOSO47VIRTUOSO47 Posts: 35
    edited August 2020
    Wait a minute, this post is from 2018. Hell, I didn't see that. The guy who posted this is probably cavalier now. Lol. Sorry, guys. Someone before me dug this post from its grave. Why can't some people just let the old posts die??
  • I know I'm late but trust me bro 5.1.1 might be the easiest quest in Act 5 given the flare node. Try 5.1.2 that is way more difficult than 5.1.1. I'm not uncollected yet and I struggle at 5.1.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I know I'm late but trust me bro 5.1.1 might be the easiest quest in Act 5 given the flare node. Try 5.1.2 that is way more difficult than 5.1.1. I'm not uncollected yet and I struggle at 5.1.

Why have you revived this?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

I know I'm late but trust me bro 5.1.1 might be the easiest quest in Act 5 given the flare node. Try 5.1.2 that is way more difficult than 5.1.1. I'm not uncollected yet and I struggle at 5.1.

LMAO "I know I'm late"....the person that started this thread asking for help, did it almost 2 years ago....
  • If u think flare is bad with degen use namor with max sig that might help
    otherwise play aggressive, also for 5.1.1 i had sunspot beardo corvus gwenpool and stark spidey at rank 4 4*
    its not IMPOSSIBLE fyi ....!
  • DustblitzDustblitz Posts: 5
    I just started a second account...now with ascensions and easy way to access 5* champs earlier, all this content is much easier/faster to clear...Also, this time around, I know how to play champs much better and running through content with a 3/5 venom 5*, a max ascended duped 4* Spider ham, and a max unduped 4* ascended Red Mags...right now rounding out my squad with a 5* 2/5 Shuri, and 4* 3/5 CGR....
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Dustblitz said:

I just started a second account...now with ascensions and easy way to access 5* champs earlier, all this content is much easier/faster to clear...Also, this time around, I know how to play champs much better and running through content with a 3/5 venom 5*, a max ascended duped 4* Spider ham, and a max unduped 4* ascended Red Mags...right now rounding out my squad with a 5* 2/5 Shuri, and 4* 3/5 CGR....

Thai thread is 6 years old