**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you going to sell your Summoned Symbiod?

LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
Totally unbiased poll. Just want to see what y'all think.

Are you going to sell your Summoned Symbiod? 204 votes

Of course. He will run away anyway and I'd sell my soul for a title that literally anyone can get.
39%
SnizzbarSwe_wolfisCrkwestFrosty920MarkAdamdrt2006NifzAsukiraVuskaApocalypse189Superman69Sundance_2099Grafikdevnameplas1haunted_memoryigotgame1075hendroidsvCat_Murdockkfd2010papajason 80 votes
Hell no. Kabam will have to pry him from my cold, dead fingers.
15%
BadroseLeNoirFaineantAmonthirIOSJasoNMets17TuropStar_Lord_chunkybHENRIQUE_FORTEMystix13exc3lLilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacAhitlawDoonx[Deleted User]RasiloverMelkerlanneroRepto23Scarlett_ 32 votes
I'll wait and see what everyone else does. Hate to sell him but don't want to be the only one without a meaningless title.
17%
tlhDarkrider05Anonymous346Iron_SkywalkerNojokejaymShaheerFIazSpiderCoolsDarkDrakeiusHammerbro_64RoOOtsTITAN7Danny_Mad_Titan_21DankestChefAtticus9090cx23433Sinfonian_BarelytoneEbbi23987The_red_EclipseRakeYoung 35 votes
Hell yes! I would've sold him the first day if I could have. I suck at this game and titles are all I have.
4%
Captain_KandiceEpistriatusSpeedbumpDESTROYALL11InbaPaytoPlaycrystaldsmithWelderofortuneGtekkers 9 votes
I could go either way. Hate to do it on one level because he was fantastic but he did eat my cat.
11%
GroundedWisdomTendersquadFlareDogeMityAntaxelelf_1MorosophTheMarauder5351ST_SQUADNamelezXxLoganTDCxXTraca420GhostboytjieTheReverendFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHfchang_Chaos_Arbiter2426Chuck_Norris_16IsItthoughUltimatesaber32 24 votes
I hated that cat anyway. We already have new identities and fake passports and hope Kabam will never find us where we're going.
11%
Vdh2008Erza_ScarletDshuHugeBeanGeneconEB54Jdub1250Furious_Fighter1Slay_MonsterMISHALJANIKillerRino19Lovejoy72jlamadisonKobster84Mitchell35JayCeeCainMrwarren96One_Kermit_BoiChadpool1 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Didn't even know you could sell him.
  • Options
    @St333lll after the event is over you have the choice to sell him for a title...or he will “run away”. I’m not selling mine for a useless title that will only serve as a reminder of my betrayal. If Kabam takes him I can’t stop them but I won’t be a party to it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I could go either way. Hate to do it on one level because he was fantastic but he did eat my cat.
    Well, considering our options are sell and get a Title, or lose him either way, I'll take the Title.
  • Options
    @GroundedWisdom you didn’t vote lol. Wouldn’t you rather know you did the right thing than have another title?
  • Options
    There's not much of a right thing choice. He'll be Deranked and we will have a chance to sell him. Lol. As for voting, those unbiased options didn't really apply to me. XD
  • Options
    I mean, I would love to keep him, but that's not in the cards. I'll take the Magic Beans.
  • Options
    @GroundedWisdom you are obviously option 1 lol. @OneManArmy regardless of the original intent he’s become so much more... Are you going to use that title? We have so many. We need to stand for something and not sell our Sym for a Hospitable Host title!
  • Options
    ...but I wouldn't sell my soul for a Title. Lol.
  • Options
    I mean, I would love to keep him, but that's not in the cards. I'll take the Magic Beans.

If you got Magic Beans it would still be Wrong but at least you’d actually have something...
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    I would happily give him away if I could. Dead serious here.

The Symbiote can help you advance through higher content, only if you could complete Master EQ. If you couldn't do that with your own champs, he remained worthless. So, although I appreciate he was a game changer for more advanced players like me, and I am happy for you guys and all, for me, he remained useless.

Maybe we will see this event again in the future, when I will have some use for him.
  • Options
    ...but I wouldn't sell my soul for a Title. Lol.

You are though. Best bet is to take the cat option if you can’t accept the truth... But you need to vote lol
  • Options
    @Hector_1475 the Sym could get you through Master by himself
  • Options

Not in my case. I tried though, and only ended up finishing 1st Chapter. As in the past month, with my own champs.
  • Options
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom you are obviously option 1 lol. @OneManArmy regardless of the original intent he’s become so much more... Are you going to use that title? We have so many. We need to stand for something and not sell our Sym for a Hospitable Host title!

No but id rather have something then nothing

Fair enough... but is it actually something?
  • Options
    Meow.
  • Options

Not in my case. I tried though, and only ended up finishing 1st Chapter. As in the past month, with my own champs.

Don’t know what to tell you. With the boosts he kills so fast.

• Options
    @GroundedWisdom thank you for voting! @OneManArmy how many titles do you need? Is a title that anyone can get actually something? Just means I played in October of 2018. I can’t sell him for that.
  • Options
    Well, technically they're all just Badges, but I like collecting them. As for the Sym, if I have my choice of a bag with nothing, or a bag with something, I'll take the bag with something.
  • Options
    Well, technically they're all just Badges, but I like collecting them. As for the Sym, if I have my choice of a bag with nothing, or a bag with something, I'll take the bag with something.

Agree in general. In this case I don’t think the something is actually something but I get your choice. I prefer my soul lol
  • Options
    @OneManArmy you didn’t vote either lol. And the choices are specifically unbiased. Seriously though I get where you’re coming from. Interested to see how many people forgo the title and refuse to sell
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Hell yes! I would've sold him the first day if I could have. I suck at this game and titles are all I have.
    I voted for this one because it made me laugh the most. Lol. Hilarious thread. Love it
  • Options

Due to this thread, I decided to push myself a little more and just got through Chapter 2 as well. I burned a considerable amount of potions and revives though. I am debating whether I should take a stab at Ch. 3 or call it a day...
  • Options

Due to this thread, I decided to push myself a little more and just got through Chapter 2 as well. I burned a considerable amount of potions and revives though. I am debating whether I should take a stab at Ch. 3 or call it a day...

I'm so confused by your posts. He's useless because you're an advanced player with a roster that makes it where you don't need him? Or you're having trouble w eq and he's not helping you clear it?

I have to admit I found him to be a powerhouse, even without his special boosts. With the boosts, it almost felt like pre-12.0 witch but better lol
  • Options
    chunkyb wrote: »

I'm so confused by your posts. He's useless because you're an advanced player with a roster that makes it where you don't need him? Or you're having trouble w eq and he's not helping you clear it?

Not at all what I was trying to say. It's because I am not an advanced player, I cannot get the maximum out of him.

To be more specific, after completing Beginner, Normal, Heroic mods on mothly EQ, I have the Symbiod to Rank 3/5, short only of 1 Klyntar Katalyst to take him to R4. With him being on R3, I did not find him a huge help (at least not to complete) Master mode, which of course would give me enough Kats to get him even further. So in this regard, he is not a game-changer for me. Up to Heroic modes, and maybe the 1st Chapter of Master mode, well, I could do that anyway the previous months.

That's all.