**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do i change my alliance tag /name

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
I know they introduced name change for 275 units should you wish but how do i change the alliance tag /name of my alliance? Do you still have to do that through ticket submission

Comments

• Alliance Tag and/or Name can easily be changed (by Leader only) from the main Alliance tab screens. Click on the Alliance Info icon (or something like that), it is right there in game, no need to submit tickets to Kabam or anything.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I am the leader and i tried to do the edit screens and when i click on the alliance name it doesnt let me do it? sorry to be a pain
  • Haven't been a leader in a while, so wasn't able to give you detailed steps, just remember that I had done it in the past. Hopefully someone else can provide exact method for you.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Thanks anyway! anyone else clarify?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Email support. They can change alliance names and tags.
  • Hey there, in order to change your Alliance's name, you'll need to contact our Support Team, who can be reached from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". This can only be done by the leader. Additionally, you should send in a list of 5 possible names you'd like to change to (in case any are already taken or something). Hope that helps!