**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Autofight

Why we don’t move this autofight button someplace else ? Many times happen that by mistake if you have fat finger .. there’s always a chance that you activate that damn button !!!! And loose the fight or else .... why we still keep that Un useless button ?

Comments

• Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    The button is in about the most out-of-the-way place now. Where would you want it?
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The button is kinda useless for me. Whenever I use it (not very often), it says I will have a higher chance to win, but I lose more health or the whole fight with it on. When I have full control, I decide my fate of the battle
  • Options
    Syborg1Syborg1 Posts: 21
    On top !!!! Not at the bottom where your finger actually working on most area !

• Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    On top, with the pause button and health bars are, and is already cluttered. Not the bottom, where the only thing you need to tap is in the lower left corner.

If there isn't enough space in the middle of the screen to you to tap/swipe, maybe get a larger device?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Well... your finger at least don’t need to get up there !!!!! Dhhaaaaa 😂😂😂😂 bigger device ???? Sure I will go buy a iPad Pro 😂😂😂😂😂 lmao .... if you like to play that much with that auto fight..... get the choice before you start the fight if you want to use the autofigh or not !!!! Way to many time we loose fight because this ridiculous auto fight button 😡😡😡😡 that ridiculous... get that useless button out of this game 😡😡😡😡
  • Options
    Pleaseeeeee ... remove that useless buttonnnnnnn 😞😞😞😞pleaseeeeee 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Hasn't happened to me, but up top like others said in this thread would solve whatever issue they're having.
  • Options
    tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    I agree, the auto fight button is in a bad location. Somewhere at the top of the screen would be better IMO.