**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

symboid - kabam u hv clear intentions with that?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
it better not be that after we sell the symboid nd some people dont a message comes and says those who did not sell their symboid get another title or some reward or suddenly get to keep their symboid now.

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    They dont take him instantly so its up to you if you want to risk it. Dont get mad if you stab your friend in the back and those who dont get something better. Ill never sell a champ, let alone my homie the Symbioid
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    This isn't a Rocket's Button situation.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    If you keep him after he can be sold, eventually there will come a button "transform" and you can transform him into a champ from the featured 5* crystal pool. The title is just "symbiote seller" to make fun of the people that sold it. I'd definitely keep it.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    If you keep him after he can be sold, eventually there will come a button "transform" and you can transform him into a champ from the featured 5* crystal pool. The title is just "symbiote seller" to make fun of the people that sold it. I'd definitely keep it.

This is a blatant lie. Please don’t spread misinformation, or believe it