**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R5/50 first?

luttrellgluttrellg Posts: 13
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I'm in the middle of going through Act 4 for the first time and want to optimize my ability to finish then move onto the collector as soon as possible. The big question, out of my top roster lineup, who should I take to 5/50 first to help with content:

Big decision for me! Haha

Edit: my roster pic is below.

Who to R5/50 first? 41 votes

Hyperion (duped)
26%
ThatweirdguyBadroseTheManMythLegendWhiteManHammerbro_64Crimsontide1616CAPTMAVPlagueisBanespaceoctopusFfnmvigyivygyvk_2Spidey983 11 votes
Sparky (unduped)
14%
ArcDeAngelusRaganatorbuffajrCupidPedritkoArbiter2426 6 votes
Corvus Glaive (duped)
36%
TendersquadTheVyrusRCunhaIron_SkywalkerDoctorJWerewrymBirdReynoldsRepto23Ch1efsterEbbi23987TinoMiaMitchell35phil56201Cosmicspiderman777LostReplica23 15 votes
Blade (unduped)
17%
GKaineSnakeEyes69Austin555555Reaper213doctorbFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEkbizzell2 7 votes
Ghost Rider (unduped)
4%
LibertyPrimeV1cx23433 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive (duped)
    Holy. I sort of think this is fake.
  • Options
    No. I'll post pic. The RNGesus has been good to me early and often.
  • Options
    uf19jph60lkx.jpeg
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Blade (unduped)
    Always blade first. Then sparky, then ghost rider, then glave, and finally Hyperion
  • Options
    Even unduped, Austin? Good to know. Hyperion been my freight train but Blade and Sparky becoming mvps too.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Sparky (unduped)
    Sparky will help most for story quest (and against the collector).
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive (duped)
    WHAT?!? Cap IW and Medusa too?!?
  • Options
    Medusa was first 4 star Crystal. Cap America from arena, alongside Hyperion and corvus and proxima arena.

I pulled sparky from 4 star Crystal, then GR from phc, then blade from a 4 star Crystal- back to back in the same week. I was a little stunned.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider (unduped)
    I'm gonna say GR since I just got a 5 star one recently and am really enjoying him, also you luck God! ...I'll take that Medusa if you don't want her, she continues to evade me!
  • Options
    I'm gonna say GR since I just got a 5 star one recently and am really enjoying him, also you luck God! ...I'll take that Medusa if you don't want her, she continues to evade me!

Haha I love her but I'm loaded on cosmic and chose to rank up corvus and Hyperion first. I'll get around to her soon.

I'm getting to be a big GR fan too. He's super fun.