**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

For the love of God, fix this d*** game already!

SlamojamaSlamojama Member Posts: 14
How much longer are you going to wait until you fix this mother f***ing crashing bull s***?? It is beyond frustrating at this point to have my game close out after 1 fight in arena, just to have to open the app again and stare at the stupid ass loading screen for another 60 seconds, do 1 more fight in arena and have my game close again >:[ i guarantee if there was a bug that was going on for over a month that was causing Kabam to lose money it would be fixed immediately. But honestly, how do you expect android users to have a fair shot in arena scores when our game is constantly closing? Ive put up 16mil+ in arena on more than one occasion, but I barely give enough f***s to hit 7 mil in GP arena because im constantly having to reload this d*** game.

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Guest, Member Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Well... I can't say I disagree... This thread will probably be closed though since it's so negative. But, I mean, you aren't wrong that there's a lot of issues that are unacceptable...
    (The white dot is my finger)
    xxv80qxdy2a4.gif
    1uvxf87cqbkd.gif
    ola0xlup3na4.gif
    vvty9vixqx5i.gif
    1pfidhl0k6zf.gif
    b0npm36k5r7e.gif
    4b1ajv2sl505.gif
    f5ed2lsyf9ak.gif
    h0vdyjy7cksc.gif
    79jc1p1b8m6m.gif
    e5xfwaw4ld13.gif
    1przr6yrm4lt.gif
    (His face!?)
    kq1ltdlfumkt.gif
    Sorry, some of those GIFs popped up twice.
  • Arus25Arus25 Member Posts: 158
    I think ur starlord evading magneto sp1 u evaded too early that why got hit.
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    @CrusherOfDreams How's jail for exposing Kabam?
    Gunzo wrote: »

Its stupid.
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Member Posts: 37
    You're not alone evade is broken ,parry is off alot!!!and even simple blocking is off
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Member Posts: 37
    I wish I was recording all the glitches I just had one where on the second hit of my 5 hit combo I rushed back All the way to the left of my screen they deftly need to do something
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Member Posts: 45
    Gunzo wrote: »

Its stupid.

I got jailed by 3 warnings on a single post. Don't even know who sent the last one.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • CheyneedCheyneed Member Posts: 95
    Jailed here to! Haha. Worth it.