**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegean in uncollected

13»

Comments

• Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Just commenting to ask can we fix his name in the title PLEASE?! Drives me crazy lol
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D43fekziK5k

Nah he’s way too easy... too many 4*s are able to take him down
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Honestly, just learn to intercept with light attack, and don’t block. That’s about it for this guy
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Or take domino with cable synergy and redhulk synergy. Same with AA, just parry then heavy
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I had none of the suggested champs.. so I took points out of DeX, and worked him down with champs that have no buffs. Nebula and hood (dont go inisible) I managed to do it in 3 fights. If you parry if negates x percent of the block damage. So I had 3 points in it. Hope this helps
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Voodoo worked very well and mine is just a R3 5* so a maxed 4* should work great.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Ok 1 question. I know unduped AA will not stop the regen but do you guys think that AA 5 star unduped r3 is a good option for him? Maybe he can outdamage his regen and all? Not yet there but I want to be sure. By the way I got 4 star duped maxed AA as well. Was thinking to take both AA on team. What do you all have to say about it?

Take 4* duped AA for sure
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    is guily a good option?