**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Left over sym event items

With the My little Sym event over what is gonna happen to the strands and klyntar catalyst? Will we get gold or other cats for them?

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Hey there, the Klyntar Katalysts will disappear, but the Klyntar Strands and the Enhancements that you have leftover will be converted into Gold.

Is it a 1:1 ratio?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Hey there, the Klyntar Katalysts will disappear, but the Klyntar Strands and the Enhancements that you have leftover will be converted into Gold.

Yay 224 gold.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Haminflomo wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »

Yay 224 gold.

Lol exactly... @Kabam Zibiit any information you can share on the ratio?
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    edited November 2018

So I have 24 catalyst and just gonna disappear huh? Not even be converted to t4bc or t5bc fragments at the least?
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Cma1323 wrote: »

So I have 24 catalyst and just gonna disappear huh? Not even be converted to t4bc or t5bc fragments at the least?

Ya give me 24 t5b pls /s