**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blue Tooth Gamepads(Of any sort. do not work after 21.0_)

First Off I would like to say I play on an Iphone (7 Plus) and (Ipad pro) I have the latest operation system on each one 12.1. Before the the new update of Mcoc 21.0 and ISO update 12 and 12.1 I was able to play with a Steel Series Nimbus Controller with either device. I would mostly use the Iphone at work for war and question and some arena. When I got home I would use the gamepad and watch netflix or youtube and chill. Now none of the gamepads I have tried Nimbus and PXN speedy work. I would usually do arena in the evening yes I can still do it with out the controllers but it's less convienent. Why was this taken away? I even tried the PXN speedy controller but now when you launch the game it just cuts the controller off. I know the controllers work I have tested other games from the app store. Any help on this or is this the way it's going to be from now on? Controllers' to me don't see like that give an advantage that I can think of. Thanks of your input.