**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly event rewards

Are they supposed to be some kind of joke? 3 star crystal? T3 catalyst? Handful of shards?? Can someone tell me why i should even bother? Not worth the time kabam awful event this month

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    It's the same rewards as every month. Maybe you aren't looking at your ideal difficulty
  • Sorry meant heroic
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Would you like the same rewards as uncollected difficulty?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    It all takes time. Build your roster and you'll eventually be able to beat master for better rewards
  • LazerblamLazerblam Posts: 46
    edited November 2018

No, just better rewards overall.
    Or tweak the difficulties better
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Lazerblam wrote: »

No, just better rewards overall.
    Or tweak the difficulties better

well actually this has been done before.
    master EQ used to be harder than it was.
    when they released Uncollected EQ they made master difficulty easier than it was before.
    they since mad it a little tougher but it is a much lower difficulty than it was 12 months ago.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I faced this exact same thing until a few months ago. For the longest time, i was stuck doing heroic, and not being able to do master. Just keep trying to go further each time and upgrade your champions
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    you wanna become elders bane
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    @Lazerblam whats ur roster look like?
  • Tiago1980Tiago1980 Posts: 34
    edited November 2018
    Kabam can not understand that her award system is bankrupt, broken, dislike 99% of the players.

And every month more old players leave the game, more players who are still in the game stop spending money in the game.

It is necessary to understand the level of each player, who already has a profile of more than 500k plays only for the motivation to get the new heroes.

When Kabam does not understand this and makes it as difficult as possible, she is killing her own effort.

"Ahhh, but Kabam has expanded the number of crystals ..."

It has no effect, because the index of heroes that do not please is increasing! For every month new heroes appear in the game.

You play 1 month, get 15k fragments of 5 * and always take the worst heroes. I made a survey in my alliance, of 20 who opened up crystal, 16 took the worst heroes. Does Kabam lie to us when he says the indices are the same? Statistically, it is impossible to see what is seen in practice.

It is a pity that the game is increasingly approaching its end, as the players are leaving the game en masse and Kabam does not see, does not recognize it.
    edited November 2018
    Mrwarren96 wrote: »
    g

3t25xuh6xxqb.png
    Stuck in the mind numbing bottle neck of not enough gold and not enough t4 catalysts to r5 anyone, the game has basically ground to a halt for me as these are rewarded far too little as well
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Lazerblam I have been playing this game for 7 and a half month (started playing 03/16/18) and I have been doing 100% Mater difficulty since the Emma Frost one . I think your problem is that you don't have your champs ranked up even though you have some great ones. If you had your Domino, Omega Red, GR, Korg and Venom ranked up to (5/50 and 3/45) then you wouldn't be stuck in Heroic at all.
  • BarakaBaraka Posts: 13
    edited November 2018
    This month master event is the easiest, patience and rank up champs. Do Arena to fix your Gold problems
    edited November 2018
    Baraka wrote: »
    This month master event is the easiest, patience and rank up champs. Do Arena to fix your Gold problems

Yes im aware of how to make gold, funnily enough, as i said, that doesnt solve my problem of the PAINFULLY slow rate at which we are awarded t4 basic and class catalysts.i probably just need a better alliance that does the higher maps
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    g

3t25xuh6xxqb.png
    Stuck in the mind numbing bottle neck of not enough gold and not enough t4 catalysts to r5 anyone, the game has basically ground to a halt for me as these are rewarded far too little as well

I had Gamora, Colossus and WW2 Cap at your stage all 4*'s. No EQ and no 5*'s were available. You have nothing to complain about at all. Master give a full T4C and there is an arena you can get 2 from as well as 3 T1A to rank. The rewards are there but you gotta go get them. Don't complain about "trash" rewards when they are the rewards you need.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    @Lazerblam How strong is your alliance? How do ye do in AQ? It starts slow for everyone, once you start getting further in master mode it gets easier. This is a game where it gets easier overtime.

I still find it slow to get T4CC but that's because we only run map 4 and 3 in AQ.
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    g

3t25xuh6xxqb.png

I had Gamora, Colossus and WW2 Cap at your stage all 4*'s. No EQ and no 5*'s were available. You have nothing to complain about at all. Master give a full T4C and there is an arena you can get 2 from as well as 3 T1A to rank. The rewards are there but you gotta go get them. Don't complain about "trash" rewards when they are the rewards you need.

Abomination was my first 4 star, i can complain plenty 😂
    I dont have the time to grind the million or so points needed to gain t4 catalyst in arenas
  • OneManArmy wrote: »
    Story quest is where you will grow your roster the quickest

I am currently grinding act 4 until the inevitable bottleneck on there too
  • @Lazerblam How strong is your alliance? How do ye do in AQ? It starts slow for everyone, once you start getting further in master mode it gets easier. This is a game where it gets easier overtime.

I still find it slow to get T4CC but that's because we only run map 4 and 3 in AQ.

Ah, we only run map 2, this is clearly the problem, I'll say to them we need to set our sights higher
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Just wait a bit and have patience you will be able to complete master sooner .