**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should i take my 5 star Gwenpool to 5/65?

I’m somewhat seasoned in this game and got my first 5 star a while ago. Should I do it? I have the resources to do it and recover.

Should i take my 5 star Gwenpool to 5/65? 93 votes

Yes
55%
Vdh2008AakashJestressTheManMythLegendteekqDidzeeFlareDogeGrafikdevFoxhero007Covenanter77Nemesis666AhitlawSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverWorknprogressQuantumBobweapon_xtreme83RasiloverInbaAdv 52 votes
No
44%
RaganatorOKAYGangbelli300DshuNifzSuperman69SpeedbumpVadersFatherchunkybDean9300450SuperSam57vinniegainzAbhi050Thecrusher_9756StrRwdBirdReynoldsMelkerlannerochrissbjordannsbdjdk 41 votes

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yes
    Do you have any other 5 stars to consider?

Nevermind, re-read the post and saw this was your first 5 star...

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Do you have any other 5 stars to consider?

Nevermind, re-read the post and saw this was your first 5 star...
    Thanks for the insight anyway!
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    She’s a beast and worthy of a 5/65 but it all depends on who else you have and what you’re trying to accomplish like act 5, war, AQ
    edited November 2018
    Smash wrote: »
    She’s a beast and worthy of a 5/65 but it all depends on who else you have and what you’re trying to accomplish like act 5, war, AQ
    Currently i’m halfway through act 4 and stopped real quick to speed run the event quest on master. A lot of AW’s and AQ’s have been coming up in my alliance so she’s been on my team for that
  • FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    To be honest, i think building a good team of R4 may be more useful in terms of resource allocation - just my humble opinion
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    No
    Read this wrong thought It said spidergwen
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    No
    How do you have the resources to take your first ever 5 star to rank 5?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No
    How do you have t5b if you haven’t done act 5.2 at the least
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yes
    Maybe he has a few different accounts?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes
    YES
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No
    I would wait. Save resources for a 6* that you want to rank 2.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Somewhat seasoned, you make it sound like Gwenpool is your first and only 5* champ & you’re also able to take her up to max rank.......yeah that all adds up allright.....not
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Yes
    Took mine to R4 and absolutely no regrets. She's worth R5, definitely the highest damage dealing skill if u can use her properly (armor break and ennervate refreshing with bleeds) she's insane.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Yes
    Definitely
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    No
    zw2kvfp8dqdo.png

Yeah there is no way you have T5B
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    No
    Ye don’t worry about getting her to r5 as it won’t happen for a while
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Ye don’t worry about getting her to r5 as it won’t happen for a while

Agreed
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    He's probably planning 2 years ahead...lol
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    He is dreaming. Now he is crying with the reality of his rooster and life. His question just an imagination. Shame on you.. poor guy
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    You clearly state you have the resources. You lied to us man. Shame on you. Shaaame on yoou 😔
    Once again, I apologize for the misdirection. It’s entirely my fault for the confusion. Thank you all for the insight though!
  • Yes
    Looooool
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    WTAF?

That's not possible.

Are you somehow confusing 4*s with 5*s?