**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam did a great job on ÆGON!

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I must admit, I was a little hesitant of him when I originally heard he was a a Kabam creation, but I was wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed the comics after each chapter about Ægon and Im eager to learn more about him. His design is great too. The developers did a great job with ÆGON and I hope he plays a large role in Act 6!

Comments

• Options
    I agree but only on the comic storyline.

The only thing Aegon has is the combo meter - reduced block proficiency. On it's own, its ok/good, but not godlike. But with the uncollected nodes like aspect of war (further reducing block proficiency), an absurd 15% buffet, and the persistent charge, if you are unlucky in your first few attempts, you will have to quit and restart, losing all of that energy. That to me is a slap in the face in terms of wasted time in each run that you have to quit out of.

I don't have AA, Quake, Domino, etc. I only have 5* Magik R3, and 4* voodoo that are viable here. And if any of my intercepts fail (or if the stupid game lag peaks mid-fight), I'm screwed. Infuriating BS to say the least.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Actually he’s a beast. An ever increasing critical rate as well as an ever increasing cruelty rating and his Sp1 to increase his attack several fold with an absurdly high critical damage modiefier and basically (LITERALLY) guaranteed crits every hit even through blocks and his Sp2 basically being filler. As well as a potential universal Debuff Immune (bar stun) when he has a high meter. He’s basically a slightly watered down Star Lord with a lot more tools if you got a big quest to finish
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    He's so good-looking... just incredible design... amazing story... my girlfriend was enthralled with him last night... we must have played his youtube move video and story video 5-6x each.
  • Options
    SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    They will fix (nerf) him next month :D
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    They will fix (nerf) him next month :D

I’ll SCREAM