**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heroes & Villains

I am just wondering if some of the old school originals Can be considered. Such as Fantastic Four, Namor the submariner, Dr. Doom, Hercules, the Silver Surfer. Etc, etc. I see alot of made up characters, and I thought this is supposed to be Marvel characters. And is it possible to make them more like their real abilities, and power levels pro each character. Examples like bullets shouldn't make Powerman or hulk, etc, bleed. Nuff said.

Comments

• Options
    Since this is your first post and I am guessing you are relatively new, let me be the first to say, if you expect logical character development, design, etc. you will be sorely disappointed. GR should be incinerate immune, but he isn't.

People have been talking about fantastic 4 forever but it doesn't seem likely in the near future. Most characters are released in conjunction with the MCU schedule (ant man, Infinity war, etc) with a few months in between for others.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Hi… welcome to the forums

If their skin is peirced regularly they can bleed.

Healing factors by street level characters like any and all spiderverse or Iron Fist and Captain America tier supers are irrelevant in the great contest as the Collector and Grandmaster find them as such.

Plz be aware that our coorporate overlords have a lot of power in this realm. If the MCU puts out a movie be 100% sure the contest will reflect as such. If any other marvel licensed characters appear on the big screen for whatever reason outside of the MCU such as with Sony or Fox plz be advised that the contest will only loosely reflect that. It’s mostly an excuse to add new Mutants or loosely related characters into this fine contest. NETFLIX HAS NO POWER IN THIS REALM SO SAY’TH KABAM

PLZ keep in mind that abilities have been altered in the process of multiversal indoctrination. As such be aware that Earth-616 is not to be directly impacted by the extraction process. All will keep their core abilities however, this specific Contest has been determined as a Mobile MMO style battle royal among various factions including the summoners (who themselves may form alliances), those trapped within the contest (who you’ll see throughout the story interact much like alliances and enemies), as well as the collector and grandmaster. As such, all characters taking part in any combat WILL have relitivistic properties to make this mobile game that much more fair for all summoners.

And remember the Fantastic4 do no exists

Don’t forget to have fun

(Fellow old timers, did I miss anything?)
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Also, they've planned out almost a year of characters to come out, so if they're not planned at the moment...you'll have to wait
  • Options
    Just don't understand, in what universe, can a stuffed animal, or skateboard, stand up against adamantium claws,or anything, for that matter. No sense of realism, but again it's all ridiculous made up characters in your own made up lil universe. Stan the man is gone, its obvious in the lame story lines, enuff said.