**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T2 alpha usage

I can’t decide what’s smarter usage for my t2 alphas at the moment. I have 8. I have 2 6*’s that some would consider r2 worthy, quite a few 5*’s that would be r5 worthy. Or should I just r4/55 2 more 5*’s? Or hold on to them?..j864igbl6jxh.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    TnissenTnissen Posts: 17
    rukfbkhkyxoc.jpeg
    47ir1kf57bl8.jpeg
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I would save and focus on taking Stark Spidey to r4 and then to r5. You're 2 t2a short for that and looks like really short on tech t4cc to even go to r4, but I'd say it's worth the wait over all your other options.
  • Options
    TnissenTnissen Posts: 17
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    I would save and focus on taking Stark Spidey to r4 and then to r5. You're 2 t2a short for that and looks like really short on tech t4cc to even go to r4, but I'd say it's worth the wait over all your other options.

Thanks, and yeah tech t4cc have been the most alluding class for me, also, if it makes a difference in anybody’s opinion. I have also already fully explored act 5..
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I'd honestly go for bringing cap IW to rank 2 if you're looking at the long term of the game. Since you already finished act 5, unless you feel like you need one of your champions like sparky or blade at rank 5 to do better in war I don't think they need to go higher than rank 4. Exploring LOL might also be something you're considering and if you are sparky is probably your best option but as you say you're low on tech cats so it will probably be quite a while before you get enough to bring him to rank 5. Long enough for you to get enough t5 basic and t2 alpha to rank 2 cap IW and rank 5 another champion
  • Options
    Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Go with the 6*... you've got the stuff and cap is a gid tier champ
  • Options
    Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    god**